Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New Student (First Day)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Whatup Nab
xX-Saberboy
Centrik
Nina Titaia
LòKóS
SilasTheWise
10 posters

descriptionNew Student (First Day) EmptyNew Student (First Day)

more_horiz
Hey guys! Okay, so for a formal (real life) introduction, my name's Zach. I'm 17 (18 on the 20th of January), I'm a Senior in high school and I intend to go to college to become a lawyer. I have always enjoyed Yu-Gi-Oh!, both the show and the game, however, I am severely stuck in the old days of the game where it was just Yugi, Kaiba, Marik, and simple playing rules. By the time "synchro-summoning" came around, I was completely and totally lost. And honestly, I haven't had much interest in learning about it until now. I figure, my life will only get busier in the future, so I might as well take the time to learn now while I can.

Alright, now that we have the formalities out of the way, allow me just a moment to cover a couple of my personal basics with you.
1. I am absolutely an old hand at forums. I have been involved with every type of gaming, political, music, and otherwise forums. My purpose in saying this is that I like to make sure that the community in which I'm joining knows that I know how to behave on the forum. I've already read through the rules and quite obviously agreed to them, and I would just like you all to feel good about the fact that I will cause you no trouble.
2. I have an open-door policy. If anyone needs anything from me, they are more than welcome to message me and ask. If you have a dispute you'd like to settle or a favor, just ask and I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can. And that covers the forum as a whole. I love to help out, even if it's just by leading the welcome wagon for new members.
3. I have a philosophy of "I respect every single person I meet until they give me a reason not to." Guys, fact is, I'm an acquired taste. I know this. So, if we can just agree that I won't go out of my way to abuse you, you do the same for me, yeah? Even if we don't like eachother, we can certainly be civil.
4. I love making friends (you can never have too many), so if you're looking for someone to spar with or just someone to talk to, drop me a line in my PM.

Now, the only real question I have, and I tried to look for an answer, but perhaps I'm just blind or not comprehending. How does dueling work on here? Do we hop over to The Dueling Network and play? Is there a program? If someone would let me know, I'd be most appreciative.

Last, but not least, the roleplaying aspects. Guys, I'm a huge roleplayer. I love it. I have created a character known as Silas Kelly (17 y/o) for the academy. I intend to use him and develop him as a duelist, and like everyone, I'll be striving for the top. So hopefully this is a platform that supports roleplaying.

That's about all I've got for now (sorry if I forgot to mention anything you might wanna know). If there's anything else you guys would like to know, please let me know. Thanks!

-Silas K.

descriptionNew Student (First Day) EmptyRe: New Student (First Day)

more_horiz
Oh my god that intro Oh Shit Do you have like it written on notepad and whenever you register somewhere you just paste it? New Student (First Day) 3974120512

Anyway Welcome to Duel Academy Smile if you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Oh my god that intro Oh **** Do you have like it written on notepad and whenever you register somewhere you just paste it? New Student (First Day) 3974120512

Anyway Welcome to Duel Academy Smile if you need any help feel free to ask Wink

Haha, no! I'm not that cheap!

No, I'm actually a writer in real life, so that's actually a fairly small chunk for me. xD

And I'll take you up on that offer. The only thing I need right now is my first friend at the Academy. Whattya say?

more_horiz
welcome to da enjoy you're stay here Smile

more_horiz
K.

more_horiz
Ah sure I'll be ya Friend New Student (First Day) 3974120512 I am kind of friend with everybody here :>

more_horiz
New Student (First Day) 67ec25fbfc059a2a5a6bc239700c166a456c431ea4a9cf56eab5300c2e47bcb4

more_horiz
Guys what part of he wants to be a lawyer do you not get obviously you have to write a lot to go to law school XD. Anyways I am Whatup I will be trolling you.... I mean helping you at DA New Student (First Day) 1151057309 We use Dueling Network (DN) though Devpro/YGOPro is also used however the default system is DN. Enjoy your stay if you have any question please ask a BWG. If you need help, please ask a Train Hardnett. If you are lost and you need your hand to be held for you please ask a LOKOS. If you have a severe injury while typing a rant, please ask Xrai on how you can solve this crisis. If you need to learn on how to GFX please ask Heatnix. If you would like to get permanently banned on DA please ask Amy Kool. If you need help losing your friends and alienating people please come to me Razz

Anyways welcome to drama academy.... I mean Duel Academy

more_horiz
New Student (First Day) 645542675 

w e l c o me . . .

more_horiz
New Student (First Day) K_den

more_horiz
Welcome to the academy.

more_horiz
Whatup, now what was that supposed to mean? Oh Shit
Welcome to Duel Academy. Stay active, and have fun.
(Regardless of what people tell you, I'm human.)

Read this to not get kicked out on day 2. Oh Shit
http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read

Read this to have the admins love you.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

Read this if you'd want to earn money.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t7044-battle-arena-rules-information

And read this before even trying to get into Obelisk.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t12150-testing-system-rules-and-information

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply