Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description50 Card Fire Fist - 1st Place Montreal Regional Simon Trottier-lacasse-Deck Profile Empty50 Card Fire Fist - 1st Place Montreal Regional Simon Trottier-lacasse-Deck Profile

more_horiz
The title says it all, a 50 card fire fist deck won first place in a regional, and here is the deck list :

description50 Card Fire Fist - 1st Place Montreal Regional Simon Trottier-lacasse-Deck Profile EmptyRe: 50 Card Fire Fist - 1st Place Montreal Regional Simon Trottier-lacasse-Deck Profile

more_horiz
Oh you.....Fuck 50+ card FFs.

description50 Card Fire Fist - 1st Place Montreal Regional Simon Trottier-lacasse-Deck Profile EmptyRe: 50 Card Fire Fist - 1st Place Montreal Regional Simon Trottier-lacasse-Deck Profile

more_horiz
Yamato wrote:
Oh you.....**** 50+ card FFs.

Don't you remember the 60 cards one I send you?

more_horiz
FF are fun to play, boring to face against

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Yamato wrote:
Oh you.....**** 50+ card FFs.

Don't you remember the 60 cards one I send you?

That's why I said fuck it.

more_horiz
the new deck we gonna hate.

thanks konami...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply