Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

TOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Salader
BlackLeg-Sanji
Centrik
ALu
! High Dutchman Gianus
Frisky Badger
Nina Titaia
LòKóS
Jin Kazama
13 posters

descriptionTOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM EmptyTOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM

more_horiz

LAST CALL FOR DECKLISTS. JAN FORMAT.

RECEIVED DECKLISTS:

Powernova
Lawrence
Tomoko Kuroki
!Gianus
TDS
Neko
Ezekeil
Train Heartnet
JJH
Gremlin
XraishionX
Fedi
BlackGas-AdolfAss™
Vox

SURELY MORE THAN 14 PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY!

Last edited by Jin Kazama on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM EmptyRe: TOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM

more_horiz
I thought You had mine Oh Shit Anyway sent again TOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM 3974120512

descriptionTOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM EmptyRe: TOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM

more_horiz
what's this for?

more_horiz
Anyone who has topped an event in DA can participate in the Tournament of Champions.

more_horiz
oh okay i haven't so sorry for pointless question then haha

more_horiz
No prob - glad you're curious.

more_horiz
Pretty sure that i resent mine.

more_horiz
Skype?

more_horiz
@Jin, I sent an updated Jan 14 version of my deck, which you still haven't read yet.

more_horiz
19 people, really?

more_horiz
Not well enough advertised..
Where's the main page banner? I've been trying to find the right topic about TOC and it took me a while..

I'll send mine after getting back from work.

more_horiz
Can I still send you an another deck? Because I just can't choose what deck to play e.e

more_horiz
BlackGas-AdolfAss™ <- That was me for a day lol Admins wanted to have some "fun"

more_horiz
I named Xrai xXgaylord420Xx the other day lol

sent my deck

more_horiz
I thought I sent my deck in, lemme go get it again

more_horiz
Jin Did you get mine? Oh Shit

more_horiz
Sent my deck again. Not sure if I sent once before but okay.

more_horiz
Right... given a bunch of people sent decks in, I'm going to delay this for two more days.

more_horiz
would... but too busy

more_horiz
Stop delaying it's getting annoying. You started this tournament in NOVEMBER. That's TWO BLOODY MONTHS AGO. It's completely obnoxious.

more_horiz
VoxPopulii wrote:
Stop delaying it's getting annoying. You started this tournament in NOVEMBER. That's TWO BLOODY MONTHS AGO. It's completely obnoxious.

With 14 members this Tournament has no value to it and has no sense of even hosting lol

more_horiz
People will send decks, then he'll post up round 2. But don't get your hopes up, cuz this round doesn't count. Then he's gunna post that the real round is starting in a few days, and that only 14 people only sent their decks. Then people will resend their decks, and we'll keep going... and going in this circle.....

more_horiz
who the hell is BlackGas AdolfAss lol

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
who the hell is BlackGas AdolfAss lol

Sanji  TOC STARTING ON JANUARY 8th AT 12:01 AM 2896007000 

more_horiz
So I get a warning for simply saying
Spoiler :
but a name like that is allowed? lol wtf

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply