Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTag Tournies EmptyTag Tournies

more_horiz
You know...I was thinking we have had all these "King" events..."Best Duelist"..."The Number 1"...but have we ever had a "Best Tag Team" title
Yeah I know what you gonna say...we tried it once but died because everyone for a mysterious reason is not a big fan of Devpro & YGOpro...but we can do it even on DN...like 1 person starts from each team and when someone loses the partner takes his/her place and the field remains the same but graveyard and decks change(I wanted to say graveyard stays the same but just because there's a 60 card limit to the decks there's no way we can do that).
Of course as the topic says it's just a suggestion but if we started that I would be a big fan of it and we can do tag duels even on DN that way

descriptionTag Tournies EmptyRe: Tag Tournies

more_horiz
that dn idea is pretty bad might aswell just do teams and not worry about having the same field but those things never work

more_horiz
Not on DN=DEAD
And I guess you have realized that by now.

more_horiz
well I just wanted to let you know that your idea was stupid thats all this tournament wont work on dn you will have to try to get people interested in dev or ygo pro if you really want this thing

more_horiz
We had a Grand Prix tournament a few months ago that fell through. There's just not enough interest in tag stuff.

more_horiz
1 on 1 is better than 2 on 2.

more_horiz
Tag tournies fail too mainly cause its complicated to get all 4 people online the same time.

more_horiz
All the reasons above are true. Most people don't like to team up because of elitist tendencies. Also, they don't like to play something that's not DN because of elitist tendencies. Lastly, we have people not being online at the times the others are because-- probably because they are busy and has nothing to do with elitist tendencies, but give me some time and I can justify it with it too.

more_horiz
Then how about a 3v3 tour...you know like wars...same rules....come on DA needs team events

more_horiz
That is called School Gang Wars (3vs3), it failed too.

more_horiz
We would love to have team events, problem is that the huge majority prefer both DN and to play singles. Any events we try to create around tag duels end up failing due to a lack of interest.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply