Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Christmas time.

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Christmas time.

Hah at least I got that blog item Christmas time. 3974120512 I don't even know why I wanted to have one. But since I got it lets use it :>

There is a question I'd like hear answer of from you guys :D

What do you all think of Christmas and how are you all going to spend this time?

I myself went to Germany to meet my Parents. Right now there is no snow here at all! My first christmas not to have any snow in it Christmas time. 3974120512

Anyway then What do you all think of Christmas, how you will spend this time, and what presents do you want? Christmas time. 3974120512

Comments

Ezekeil
Lucky, you have snow in the FIRST place. We rarely get a white christmas.
No, instead we get hit in the face in February.

I love christmastime. Basically, this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDENUwk344
I'm gonna spend my time basically relaxing and working on my game, most likely.
As for presents, I have no idea. Basically whatever comes in. I know I got a new camera (A REALLY NICE one), so that's pretty cool.
Gumi
Christmas seems to be just another holiday for me. Presents are just luxury from some friends. And you should be grateful that it snows! Snow is a beautiful thing and plenty of people wish for their places/area to show every year.

And congratulations on having your own blog! I hope you'll have some interesting reads. c;
BlackWarGreymon
I'm a muslim.

Marry christmas to believers
Nekofjung
I'm Jewish ... so I'll go eat Chinese food and see a movie.
Centrik
Gumi wrote:
Christmas seems to be just another holiday for me. Presents are just luxury from some friends. And you should be grateful that it snows! Snow is a beautiful thing and plenty of people wish for their places/area to show every year.

And congratulations on having your own blog! I hope you'll have some interesting reads. c;

You mean "Spend all the time with my husband."?

I just practice and stuffs just like a normal day. However, I updated myself by buying some new clothes and shoes. Bought them for the upcoming performance. Dat feel when no happy. -feels-
LòKóS
Bump. I am sure I can hear more opinions over here :D Also if you could change something in Christmas, what would it be? :D
Gumi
Snow! More snow!
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum