Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOnline card vendors/retailers/shops? EmptyOnline card vendors/retailers/shops?

more_horiz
Besides trollandtoad, I cant seem to find 1 with decent shipping rates. Trollandtoads international economy shipping is only 5$ while everyone else is like 20$ lol. Anyhow, if i could get some other vendors that have reasonable prices and shipping rates that would be great. I do live in Canada thats why im asking.

descriptionOnline card vendors/retailers/shops? EmptyRe: Online card vendors/retailers/shops?

more_horiz
strikezoneonline.com

Try that one. I used to use it way back in the day.

descriptionOnline card vendors/retailers/shops? EmptyRe: Online card vendors/retailers/shops?

more_horiz
Ebay is always a good choice, and tcgplayer is usually fair with their stuff.

more_horiz
I dont trust ebay lol xD, but i might look into it. As for strikezone, all the things that i want at reasonable price seem 2 be out of stock, doesnt seem like the kind of retailer that stocks regularly.

more_horiz
Have you tried CoreTCG? I like it for the blogs and stuff, plus they sell stuff. Don't seem to be out of stock. I'm too young to order, (._.) so not sure about the prices.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Have you tried CoreTCG? I like it for the blogs and stuff, plus they sell stuff. Don't seem to be out of stock. I'm too young to order, (._.) so not sure about the prices.

Id be on its ass if it werent for the 25$ shipping e.e, unless im missing something here. Age isnt an issue when buying stuff online lol, u just gotta be smart about it o.e.

more_horiz
Try the second one Doctor said, "TCGPlayer". I've never bought cards but it seems reasonable there.

Xzile wrote:
XraishionX wrote:

Id be on its ass if it werent for the 25$ shipping e.e, unless im missing something here. Age isnt an issue when buying stuff online lol, u just gotta be smart about it o.e.

Age is an issue when it comes to credit cards (usually for online payment) and such since you don't have your own. "Mom, can I use your card to buy yugioh cards online?" Yeah.. :l

more_horiz
i usually just buy from ebay if need be but since i don't play url anymore i wouldn't now :S

more_horiz
ebay is trustworthy dont wory

/thread

more_horiz
Gumi wrote:
Try the second one Doctor said, "TCGPlayer". I've never bought cards but it seems reasonable there.

Xzile wrote:
XraishionX wrote:
Have you tried CoreTCG?  I like it for the blogs and stuff, plus they sell stuff.  Don't seem to be out of stock.  I'm too young to order, (._.) so not sure about the prices.

Age is an issue when it comes to credit cards (usually for online payment) and such since you don't have your own. "Mom, can I use your card to buy yugioh cards online?" Yeah.. :l

Thts why u get prepaid credit cards.

Anyhow, I'll prob look into ebay, although depending on where i get it from shipping can be a dink e.e.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply