Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What's bad in DA?

power_settings_newLogin to reply

What's bad in DA?

I'm interesed now. What is bad in DA, what do you think?

Comments

Ezekeil
I don't see anything 'bad", per say. I know of things that could be changed, but I can't discuss all of them here.
Anzo
Your username.
faervel
few users+removing tag arena
DefinitelyNotXrai
I get an opinion?
We need to reach out more. There are PEOPLE out there who share a hobby. We intend to find those people. They are the 4.0 GPAs in dueling -rants on about Harvard and education-
Centrik
Anzo keeps switching Admin and Purple.
Skitoritto
What's bad in DA ? Spam in Staff section , that's what's bad in DA.
Gremlin
I think ezekiel is ruining this place I just get annoyed when I read anything he writes
Bearer of the Mask
faervel wrote:
few users+removing tag arena
wait, the tag arena was removed???
Naito Raizu
I'd like to see an increase in tournaments that use the automated dueling systems like YGOPro.

It's probably because of my current situation, but none the less, it would be nice.
Heatnix
Naito Raizu wrote:
I'd like to see an increase in tournaments that use the automated dueling systems like YGOPro.

It's probably because of my current situation, but none the less, it would be nice.

We tried that before. We get like 3-5 sign ups and it dies.
JudgmentDuelist
The bad thing is that the dorms aren't the indicators of our dueling skills.
Centrik
People are too lazy or afraid they can't rank up.
JudgmentDuelist
Whitney wrote:

Even if we do, it won't change a thing. There should be a test for every member to see where does he belong
BlackLeg-Sanji
JudgmentDuelist wrote:
Whitney wrote:
Even if we do, it won't change a thing. There should be a test for every member to see where does he belong

There is a test where you belong. If you cant pass slifer test to advance Ra then you belong to Slifer, if you cannot pass Ra test to advance Obe then you belong to Ra. Simple as that  ::Monkey1:: 
BlackWarGreymon
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
JudgmentDuelist wrote:
Whitney wrote:

There is a test where you belong. If you cant pass slifer test to advance Ra then you belong to Slifer, if you cannot pass Ra test to advance Obe then you belong to Ra. Simple as that  What's bad in DA? 3235295652 

Sanji too pro
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum