Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDemon Hunter 666: Phrophicy ep 1 EmptyDemon Hunter 666: Phrophicy ep 1

more_horiz
while walking from the Yami no Fractor Pyrunie Ukiza was smoking a cigerate cause she lost a fight in school and she was force into a whole pack of kings straights (big name brand in this time) and as she took the last puff, she say a dark orb of unlight appear in front of her. She tought "First bullys and bets, then blodd gut boobs and butts arguement, now this! I cant catch a break" then the orb forms into a shadow figure of herself, and it pulled out a green desert eagle with FMJ and extended barrel and then it said really full of hate an jelouscy "Time to die, and send you back to your creator in the name of Jesus muther fucking Crist" and then she woke up in a night sweet and looked at her clock, it said 2:30 am. She gets up with her sweet covered body,or... so she tought...... When she turned on the light she was covered in blood then she franticly pulled off her nightgown to see a wound on right boob. She then Pyrunie had a flashback to her dream and asked out loud in a shatured voice "C-c-could this be...be that time.... time of war and darkened worlds and hell raising demons to poses the earth? like as in jugdment day?" and a another girls voice was speaking to her but then her vision got hazy and feel to the floor and saw a pudle of blood that was bright pink and a 50-cal bullet from the desert eagle on the floor and then murmured something and then passed out...
*screen fades Black*

descriptionDemon Hunter 666: Phrophicy ep 1 EmptyRe: Demon Hunter 666: Phrophicy ep 1

more_horiz
Hm I think the problem is you should use comma and dot to separate sentences properly first. Decorating makes your writing better a lot :D

descriptionDemon Hunter 666: Phrophicy ep 1 EmptyRe: Demon Hunter 666: Phrophicy ep 1

more_horiz
Whitney wrote:
Hm I think the problem is you should use comma and dot to separate sentences properly first. Decorating makes your writing better a lot Very Happy

I agree. It's very much confusing, you know.

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply