Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEgyptian God card deck 2.0 EmptyEgyptian God card deck 2.0

more_horiz
I recently posted my original god card deck but as I was looking at it I just thought of a new and cool idea. With this new deck the idea is to swarm the field with high atk lvl 4 monsters with the use of marauding captain and goblindbergh. Here it is.

Monster
Obelisk the Tormentor X 1
Slifer the Sky Dragon X 1
The Winged Dragon of Ra X 1
Goblindbergh X 3
Marauding Captain X 3
Gene-Warped Warwolf X 3
Goblin Elite Attack Force X 3
Chainsaw Insect X 2
Nimble Momonga X 3
Card guard x2

Spell
Mystical Space Typhoon X 3
Dark Hole X 1
The Seal of Orichalcos X 1
Pot of Duality X 1
Soul Exchange X 3
Monster Reborn X 1

Trap
Mirror Force X 2
Sakuretsu Armor X 1
Negate Attack X 2
Dark Bribe X 2
Torrential Tribute X 1

descriptionEgyptian God card deck 2.0 EmptyRe: Egyptian God card deck 2.0

more_horiz
Focusing on one god card would be better. Try to choose Obelisk or Slifer, and build your deck around abusing that specific god card (don't choose Ra, cus his effect is horrible).

Also, you will probably have more success with getting out a god card if you chose a logical archetype that can spam the field without normal summoning. After all, you need to normal summon the god card to get him out, most of the time.

An idea to try, although unoriginal, is to use a frog engine that uses treeborn and swap frog.

Getting out a god card can be difficult in today's game, so if you run them at all, its best to have a deck that focuses on them, not just uses him.

more_horiz
This deck of yours has no way of wining in today's format.
That's because most of the decks are faster than it, as Bob said you have to chose 1 of "God Cards".
As its silly to have them all (Lots of bad draws).
As for tribute fodder you sould start with frogs and then try to make something unique with it.

more_horiz
Well the reason I have all three is because I'll have a better chance to draw one. I don't have all of the cards for this deck but when I have them I'll be able to really test it out. It might run slow but that's why I want to special summon heavy hitters to attack with and I'll have my trap cards so that way if I don't have a god card right away I can still do something.

more_horiz
Why does nobody abuse Tetherwolf and Hamstrat in these decks except me.

more_horiz
Now that's useful info.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply