Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFirst time on GIMP EmptyFirst time on GIMP

more_horiz
For me, PS is the real deal. But, i got bored today so i tried to try this mysterious bad graphic program called GIMP, and see how it goes. It's hard to use, lack allot of tools, difficult to control effects with, and sometimes it feels inaccurate.

Anyhow, i made three works with GIMP, and i'll stick with PS from now on:

First time on GIMP RPWbrYG

First time on GIMP Dvzi3uy

First time on GIMP 275NGwa

Constructive comments welcomed. Hateful comments will cause to have a talk with my lovely fist. You may proceed and amuse your eyes of what this bad program is capable of doing, which is nothing good.

P.S. lol i just felt like trash talkin about GIMP :D

descriptionFirst time on GIMP EmptyRe: First time on GIMP

more_horiz
Want a challenge?Try using Paint.Net First time on GIMP 1151057309.
With no add-on's installed First time on GIMP 1151057309.
 GIMP pic's you made aren't bad ._..

more_horiz
I might do that, who knows. I'm trying different programs.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I made three works with GIMP, and i'll stick with PS from now on

^^ That.

more_horiz
Hey don't judge GIMP just because not everything what you are used to in PS is in exact place in GIMP :D

Just think about it, is it really that bad lol. Look at Croc, he did amazing art before and everyone said he was a decent GFXer (at least a lot of ppl copied his stuff from ADA all the time lol and a lot hired him to enhance their websites) and all that he has done in GIMP. I am using it and using PS for my own things, not the exact gfx you ppl here do but i have my own stuff i do for work and i must say it is really a great free program. Just imagine a school or workplace that has no money to pay for so many PS licenses while this cute program offers a lot for just few MB compared to huge PS and on top of it its totally free lol :D

Anyway, I like the Luffy one, i dont know what exactly did you do there but it looks pretty cool. Wink

more_horiz
It's Natsu.

Anyhow, stole. -scumbag-

more_horiz
@Amy: Sure, if you are talking about a school that cannot afford few hundred of dollars or some company that has no intention of paying for such a thing, then it all make sense to use programs such as GIMP; however, for me as an ordinary user, i didn't even pay for PS, i just have it for free.

@Cent: Da fuq u mean with stole? .-.

more_horiz
lol well, one licence one PC, thats how they want to be paid usually so imagine a school with around 200 PCs :D but that is not the focus on here, your images are Razz

more_horiz
Interesting, i thought Adobe usually give schools or educational institutions a different kind of license. But, anyways, not like i care that much. lol Also, yea this is not the subject here.

more_horiz
2nd actually looks good I like it Smile

more_horiz
lol thx

more_horiz
I stole your works.

more_horiz
lol .-. stole them and post them were