Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[YT] Plant Princesses Vs Multi-Duels Empty[YT] Plant Princesses Vs Multi-Duels

more_horiz

If you enjoyed, like & subscribe.

description[YT] Plant Princesses Vs Multi-Duels EmptyRe: [YT] Plant Princesses Vs Multi-Duels

more_horiz
Have you heard of the PHGPP event?
You can advertise for DA in the video-ish and get some DP for it. Lots of it. :U
http://www.duelacademy.net/f145-phgpp-event

Check it out!

description[YT] Plant Princesses Vs Multi-Duels EmptyRe: [YT] Plant Princesses Vs Multi-Duels

more_horiz
@Laura: I love Nonsense. It's what makes the world go 'round and 'round. Without it, turtles would eat our brains, and i like tuuurrrtles.

@ Rai: Thanks for the heads up about the event, i didn't know about the event, and is rather happy you informed me of it. I will be uploading it there from now on, attempting to win DP for myself. Just hope it isn't forgotten, as stated by Monkey D. Anzo.

Once again, thanks.

more_horiz
AlphaMind, Laura is a bot. It's programmed to be mean for some reason so don't worry about what it says =p.

more_horiz
Oh. lol. Noted. Thanks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply