Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA is testing in the field once again!

+6
Skitoritto
Anzo
Salader
TDS
Ezekeil
Frisky Badger
10 posters

descriptionDA is testing in the field once again! EmptyDA is testing in the field once again!

more_horiz
Some of our admins are may have been spreading rumors about changes to the Slifer dorm, but I'm not here to dispel the rumors, you'll here about it soon enough. I AM here however to announce to our staff that we will be reinstating the Duel Test as a part of our Testing System for Slifer -> Ra. It won't be the only way to Ra, but it will surely help them achieve that goal a lot faster.

Now, for my testers. I need you guys to post below two decks that you plan to use for testing and have them reviewed by our lovely staff here. We can post our opinions, but unless it's something absurd, you're not obligated to alter your decks based on posted opinions.

The template you will be following will go as so:

Whatup Nab wrote:
Duel Test

Deck Originality ?/5 -Are they super meta heads or are they creative?
Deck Size ?/5

40-42 5
43-45 3
45+ 0

Siding Skills ?/5 -Are they running proper side decks based on the decks you're using.

Use of cards ?/5 -basically did they rely on sacking or did they make skilled plays.

Control of duel ?/10

Ruling/Misplays ?/10
Every misplay is -2 and this score can be negative

Result of duel ?/10
2-0 10
2-1 8
1-2 5
0-2 0

Total score = x/50
We haven't quite worked out how the Ruling Test will be, but it will be scored x/50 also.

once you have a score for both tests, combine both scores to get an x/100 as a final score. The passing score to award points(you'll find out about points later) is 70/100.

As of right now, we may be in the hunt for one more tester, so if you're interested, PM me describing how fit you are for the job. Be sure to include achievements, knowledge of the game, etc. Do your best to woo me.

Last edited by The Doctor on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDA is testing in the field once again! EmptyRe: DA is testing in the field once again!

more_horiz
"One more tester"

Do you already have specific people chosen already?

descriptionDA is testing in the field once again! EmptyRe: DA is testing in the field once again!

more_horiz
I originally didn't want to include them in the OP for super hype and stuff, but we currently have two. We may be able to use one more.

more_horiz
I would really want this Job since im only a reporter, this will be a good step for me so I want this lol XD.

more_horiz
I would want to be a tester as I am the leader of Ra, knowing who is coming in and out of my dorm like this would be great

more_horiz
Sadly, we cannot allow Dorm Leaders to test members for their dorms. As cool as it might sound in general, it could cause a bit of problems, since you'll be controlling a portion of who'll enter Ra. Your job as Dorm Leader is to ensure your members are Active, not to ensure you're getting more or less members.

more_horiz
Good point, no arguments from me

more_horiz
So this system is back,guess that's better.
Since we don't have many members for "written test".

more_horiz
Wait, do I have to post to of the decks I'm using then? :c

more_horiz
Yes, two particularly.

more_horiz
Monkey D. Anzo wrote:
Sadly, we cannot allow Dorm Leaders to test members for their dorms. As cool as it might sound in general, it could cause a bit of problems, since you'll be controlling a portion of who'll enter Ra. Your job as Dorm Leader is to ensure your members are Active, not to ensure you're getting more or less members.

Which is another reason why old TDS can get le job ;d, no seriously I have tested before I can do good .-.

more_horiz
Guess I'll use these two then.

Chaos Goddess :

Divine Crystals :

more_horiz
If I would test I would use my evols and any other suitable deck lol, thats if I get accepted ;d

more_horiz
TDS, you made it clear, you want it. lol We'll discuss it and see how it goes.

more_horiz
;D, anyway this is only for Slifer--->Ra or for both Slifer to ra and ra to obe?

more_horiz
Slifer > Ra only.

more_horiz
For the siding portion of the test tell them to take a pic of when they finish siding and give it to you when the duel is over.

more_horiz
TDS, if you want the spot, see my OP. I'll be waiting for the PM.

more_horiz
Applied lol. Nab I have a been a tester before, I know what to do about the duel lol xD I just wanted to know if its from Slifer---->Ra only or For both exams lol, got my answer and thats it :3.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/RoDz8il.png

https://i.imgur.com/yHQAzmK.png

Last edited by Ezekeil on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
yay our third tester has posted. Now you guys go do tests n' stuff.

more_horiz
I didnt get a reply shall I test when I come back from final exams or not .-.?

more_horiz
we're going to keep it at three for now.

focus on your exams.

more_horiz
Is this template what we will use to test new members and current members? Also, do we have the Rulings Exam available? Since we (Professors) are included in getting members tested now, I'd like to begin once this has been squared away.

more_horiz
I think you are entitled to use whatever you want.

more_horiz
Ok. I'll use the plan that I've posted for member already currently in Slifer, and create something for brand new members unless someone has a suggestion/something already built to do so. . .

more_horiz
No, I think it's good to start off fresh if we're going to go ahead with this.

more_horiz
You got it boss.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum