Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

too much yugo slavian

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Skitoritto
FenixFX
LòKóS
BlackWarGreymon
Vector
9 posters

descriptiontoo much yugo slavian Emptytoo much yugo slavian

more_horiz
First of all, I undertsand that quite a few members like to speak yugo slavian. However, in the end it is still against the rules of this academy

The Rules wrote:
1 ) DO NOT Spam. The following is considered spam:

1.6 - Using a language other than English in your posts.

Nevertheless, staff (including the admin BlackWarGreymon) have been constantly letting the rule go, and even joinin the rule-breaking themselves.

I do not know the point of speaking yugo-slavian in an English if you can say the same thing in English. Yugo-slavian only makes it harder for users who are not familiar to understand.

It shouldn't be too hard for you guys to just speak English. Staff, please take action and stop the whole yugo-slavian silliness. It's doesn't serve any good purpose, only ruining the otherwise easy communication a forum and chat gives.

descriptiontoo much yugo slavian EmptyRe: too much yugo slavian

more_horiz
I've been speaking to skit on yugoslavian when we're alone, when there's a full chat I never speak on yugoslavian .-.

more_horiz
Also there is one thing what I wanted to mention. People are allowed to speak in different languages in the chatbox. The Chatbox is meant for people to talk to each other and in a way how they want to. If they would've been posting in the forum using other languages than English, yes thy would break the rules. The best thing to do now, would be just to let them talk how they want to, because that doesn't really harm anyone at all.

more_horiz
Ми само ше ви кажа да си ебете майката маниаци.

more_horiz
Fenix lol , just lol xD .
Vector idk what to say but too much yugo slavian 630931481 .

more_horiz
the racism is strong with this one

more_horiz

I do not know the point of speaking yugo-slavian in an English if you can

What is this "an English" you speak of? If you're going to complain about other languages, learn how you use this one first...

Oh yeah, and the chatbox rules are pretty out of date. Just because it's impossible for you to understand a different language does not mean that it isn't easier for people to speak in their own language. Also, I'm english, but when the opportunity arises I like to speak german, since it helps me practise and stuff. There are reasons for things, and those reasons are NOT because people think it's funny watching you complain about how you can't understand what is being said.

more_horiz
First of all, It's yugoslavian, not yugo slavian. It's an adjective. Also, when ( at least in my case) we speak our language, we ask if you want us to tell you what are we talking about. Don't be a nationalist.

more_horiz
Locked. No further discussion needed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply