Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSwarm of Evil (an Evilswarm deck) EmptySwarm of Evil (an Evilswarm deck)

more_horiz
Evilswarms are incredible; I mean, REALLY INCREDIBLE! When I logged on to DN this morning seeking to complete my Mokey Mokey deck (watch this space) I knew very little of this mysterious archetype. But I thought, what the hell, I've been meaning to build a meta deck. So I built it.

I've tested this deck: it played really well against a variety of decks, in fact it's not lost yet; I was quite surprised at the consistency with which it dispatched opponents! But a lot of those decks were original decks, and most were based around control and turbo strategies. No meta decks. I like the build, but I'm concerned I'm missing something big.

Here's the list:

Main Deck

Monsters 20
2x Evilswarm Heliotrope
1x Effect Veiler
2x Evilswarm Azzathoth
2x Evilswarm Castor
2x Evilswarm Coppelia
1x Evilswarm Golem
2x Evilswarm Hraesvelg
2x Evilswarm Kerykeion
2x Evilswarm Mandragora
2x Kagetokage
1x Rescue Rabbit
1x Summoner Monk

Spells 11
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x Chaos Zone
2x Creeping Darkness
1x Dark Hole
2x Infestation Pandemic
1x Pot of Duality
1x Reinforcement of the Army

Traps 9
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dark Bribe
1x Dark Illusion
1x Infestation Infection
2x Infestation Terminus
1x Return from the Different Dimension
1x Torrential Trbute

Extra Deck

Xyz
2x Daigusto Emeral
2x Evilswarm Bahamut
2x Evilswarm Nightmare
2x Evilswarm Ophion
2x Evilswarm Ouroboros
2x Evilswarm Thanatos
2x Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1x Vylon Disigma

Side deck possibilities are welcome, as well as any main deck alterations. I didn't put a lot of thought into the extra deck, so any changes here would be welcome.

Also check out my other decks:

Makeshift Macro
X-Sabers are back, but mine aren't!

descriptionSwarm of Evil (an Evilswarm deck) EmptyRe: Swarm of Evil (an Evilswarm deck)

more_horiz
Nice build to begin with , only thing i hate , but really hate about it are tribute summon monsters.
Evilswarm is Rank 4 Xyz Spam , not new monarch as Steelswarm.
All Evilswarm Decks need 3 Ophions , 3 Pandemic , 2 Infection , 3 Castor and 3 Kerykeion.
Your Extra Deck sould have :
3 Ophion
2 Bahamut
1 Nightmare
1 Ouroboros
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
Would write more , but i'm to lazy :d .

descriptionSwarm of Evil (an Evilswarm deck) EmptyRe: Swarm of Evil (an Evilswarm deck)

more_horiz
skit dont say need because you can easily do it with one infection but yeah your build is pretty lousy I think net decking an build may help you

more_horiz
Infection is needed at 2 e_e , it adds speed :O !

more_horiz
lies and who won our duel before in the mirror match me or you? I rest my case

more_horiz
0.0 , somehow you ridged my connection..it made me D/C :d .
I had what i needed to take control of le duel :O .

more_horiz
Could you guys bicker somewhere ELSE please?

more_horiz
seems like a good place to me I mean you should be grateful that we are since we are bumping it not on purpose though but we still are

this thing would of died if it wasnt for us so you're welcome

more_horiz
You should thank us e_e .

more_horiz
thank you (although Gremlin really hasn't told me anything useful that I didn't already know)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply