Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Mods job

+9
Frisky Badger
Whatup Nab
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
LòKóS
jjh927
Linda-Senpai
Jin Kazama
BlackWarGreymon
13 posters

descriptionMods job EmptyMods job

more_horiz
Hello dear mods, some changes will occur in the future. For now we'll have another way of having duties.

All mods will have only universal duties from now. Those duties include : updating arena section, updating dice section, updating shop section and hosting lives/mini lives. The moderators that have other duties will be listed later. Take this as a sort of a trial. Btw you will be judged and the laziest of you will be demoted:

Code:

Arena section efficiency:
Dice section efficiency:
(mini) Lives hosted:

The moderators that have other duties are:
Train - P.H.G.P.P
Lokos - Supreme king nominations
Ali - test section

Other mods will continue hosting their tourneys/events/war that they hosted.

Last edited by BlackWarGreymon on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionMods job EmptyRe: Mods job

more_horiz
If you need help with permissions or anything else regarding your duties, contact me.

more_horiz
i still dont know what secondary means

more_horiz
If the Mod is inactive, handle it.

more_horiz
How to explain this...

Primary, secondary, tertiary etc. refer to the priority and order. If something is primary, then it is to be done first, or is the first of something. For instance, LOKOS is the primary controller of supreme king, and I am the secondary person for it. This means that LOKOS handles it, but if he can't/doesn't for any reason then I would do it. It also would mean that I help him and go with his decisions on crap.

Basically, since you are the second person in charge of pro decklists, you will do that stuff and help naito out, but will go with his final decisions on things.

I'm pretty sure I've explained that well, but if you still need clarification then just ask again.

Also, what am I supposed to do for supreme king? And how do you want me to reform the off topic section? *shudder*

more_horiz
JJ for SK there is nothing much to do Mods job 3974120512 From now on I will start nominations in 24th date of each month and voting somewhere about 3 days before the end of the month. If I don't do them in time you know what to do Mods job 3974120512

more_horiz
Looks pretty clear to me. If anyone would like to make any changes or trade duties with somebody else, this is the time. Once we all agree on this one it will be too late to make any changes.

Remember not to cross over to other's duties unless asked to or unless things get really messy and the mod in charge is away for a while. We're a team, but everyone needs to pull their own weight and not cover for others.

more_horiz
So basically, I'm in the puzzles area. Seems easy enough. But how exactly do I update the quiz widget?

more_horiz
uhm Zeke kept ask'N me to update a live he hosted earlier, but I told him i cant bc lives arent my duty...

am i allowed to do that or will that be considered interfere'N with sum1 elses duty?

more_horiz
You can go ahead and update it. Read the very last sentence in cyan that BWG posted: Even though Lokos is in charge of Lives, other mods are welcome to host them and reward.

more_horiz
@jjh: lock the topics that need to be locked, send some of them to the archive and that's it. It's just a quick task Mods job 3974120512

and I forgot to say that you all are obliged to review/vote for the pro-decks.

7 mods, 7 votes for each of them I want to see

more_horiz
Wanted to be in charge of lives.

more_horiz
Whatup Nab wrote:
Wanted to be in charge of lives.

You already have too much jobs, chill out and give other peoples some jobs e.e

more_horiz
N's jobs will be given to jjh.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
N's jobs will be given to jjh.

He's getting my jobs as secondary, right?

more_horiz
Possibly on the idea that you'd go on break. I believe we need to clarify if you will take some time off or would rather stay. Depending on that the list will get changes and stuff.

more_horiz
Bump, some mods have new jobs

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Bump, some mods have new jobs
Deck Chef? Oh Shit Am I asking Heatnix about this?

more_horiz
Yes. We'll talk about it over pms or skype.

more_horiz
Please ensure that N's jobs are reinstated.

more_horiz
i pretty much only have one duty.

COTW was given to jj
pro decklists is secondary
shadow realm was nurans event which i recall him saying hed still be main host of
WDC was going to be a huge tournament, but the planning and setting up of it was never finished
lottery of forbbiden one basically my only duty

everything i want to have is given to someone else, and im left with just one job e_e

more_horiz
I see Teacher Duties. Make some articles.

more_horiz
The Doctor wrote:
I see Teacher Duties. Make some articles.

I dont play yugioh anymore, what type of articles can i make?

more_horiz
Shadow Realm is now on your hands. Nuran won't be hosting that anymore.

more_horiz
well that makes two then but thats only half of what everybody else gets

more_horiz
Let BWG come online so he can sort your tasks, yes? He does happen to be Staff Admin.

more_horiz
Don't worry, Jin, I'm going to need a free mod to watch over a couple of events/games. N can assist us with that.

more_horiz
When this gets updated:

@Alikaey
-Here and there

?

more_horiz
Soon.

We are doing a couple of changes here and there, assigning things, mix and matching, sewing things up and we'll get back to you guys on this one. For now, just keep doing basic house cleaning and whichever specific assignments we've discussed. (for example, train and regular tournament).

more_horiz
Oh, well I haven't been assigned anything. But when everything is cleared up, can my job say "Here and there"? Because that's fun.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum