Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAsk Jikan EmptyAsk Jikan

more_horiz
Ask JIKAN

BOGO FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH
NLP Not Included

Welcome to "Ask Jikan" a special shop where you ask for advice and I deliver. Relationships, hardships, friendships, and most -ships that have nothing to do with boats.

If your question is personal, you can PM me. It is simply a matter of privacy. Any questions sent via PM will stay completely confidential.

Prices are as follows:

School-related Problems
5,000 DP
Job-related Problems
5,000 DP
Relationship Issues
1,500 DP
Argument Solutions
1,500 DP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
150,000 DP
Ask About Me*
500 DP
Ask ANYTHING At All
250,000 DP

"Ask About Me" Must be asked as a reply/post on the store publicly.

NEW RULE FOR NLP :

Last edited by Jikan on Sat May 03, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Special Deals)

descriptionAsk Jikan EmptyRe: Ask Jikan

more_horiz
fix the codes e.e

more_horiz
#supersuccessfulshop#firstcustomer#notinstagram#igotDPtowaste#notreally#waytoomanyhashtags#ilikeusinghashtags#f*ckthehaters

Give me the job related problem stuff please :3 I don't want to go out and find a job I don't need the money but I want the work experience. Total should be 15 DP ;O

more_horiz
No problem, Nab.

I have created a resume (it looks good) for you if this is not what you want. Please refine your request so that I may better help you. The problem is docs can't be attached to PMs here at DA Mad. You will need to PM me your Skype or email so I may send it to you.

The resume is designed specifically for people who don't have work experience. My suggestion is to get a LinkedIn account and attach your new resume to it. This will help you so that you can fill out online resumes twice as fast.

::Monkey37:: 

You may notice that there are a few things in there that you most definitly have never done. I will tell you this, I worked at an employment agency and to be honest employers assume over half of every resume is either a lie or an over exaggeration... so an honest resume could be the death of you.

Ask Jikan 1512191633 

Ultimately, you have the tools you need. Post if you want more or if this is not what you wanted.

Don't forget to PM me first!

... That's enough emoticons for one day ...

more_horiz
I'll write my resume and PM you on Skype. My Skype is Whatup11111 add me on there.

more_horiz
Job Advice Item delivered. :D 

more_horiz
Confirmed imma pay 5,000 DP cause I have the money and it was actually pretty good advice.
~Transfered

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply