Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Confessions of a DA lover.

+7
kyosuke kiryu
FenixFX
DrakonEX
Sam
MUFC
Pilover
Kurosaki Ichigo
11 posters

descriptionConfessions of a DA lover. EmptyConfessions of a DA lover.

more_horiz
Yes its true,I am Neji....
Now to everyone on DA....i declare,I LOVE DA! its the reason i keep coming back,i dont want fame or anything,sorry to everyone i lied to *holds ears*. I just cant stay away from this academy for long,it has something that gets me fired up,MY DA! =p,Anywho im sorry to everyone that hated/hates me to the fact that Nejiullahwabakiteksimuto....is back,and hes here to stay,sorry to everyone for what i did in the past,forgive me,and give me a chance to start over again,appreciated much,love ya'll.
DA FTW!

descriptionConfessions of a DA lover. EmptyRe: Confessions of a DA lover.

more_horiz
Apologize accepted for me.
It's good to have a loyal member to DA back.
We should give him a last chance, that's what i think guys

more_horiz
Woot,thanks bro ^^!
Come on people,you hated Neji that much? I mean he wasnt that bad now was he? =D

more_horiz
Wow i was sure about this...why the hell u did that ?! In every academy had a topic with "RIP" "RIP" and again RIP...This is not funny joke dude...I cant understand WHY u did this... :X I was bored every day to see ALL GUYS to grieve for you...

more_horiz
Meeh
i dont know u in Old DA

But i know u now
and i have u in ham and i talk to u everyday and ur really good member , duelist , friend...and i appreaciate ur loyalty to DA Smile
and Welcome Back Smile

more_horiz
No no no that wasnt my fault,i didnt even know about it till it got 5 pages full,then i was begged by Toushiro to not talk about it sorry again *Holds ears*

more_horiz
Ok this wont change anything to me, you will stiil be my rival >.>

more_horiz
We gave you way too much chances but well ok, since you like DA stay in it and don't make anymore
s h i t, that would be good enough.Welcome back again...

more_horiz
Lol it is funny how I knew.How he fooled Dante and EJ.
How he got banned and came back xDDD

more_horiz
I didnt get banned btw,i told EJ to make my account dormant,so technically this account is totally legal,thanks.I didnt fool anyone,sorry EJ,Sorry Dante.

more_horiz
Well u didnt fooled me ask every staff member what i have posted in teh staff topic.I knew it was u btw i was the one he made 10 or more post just to prove that its u lol. So actualy i was the one who found u on public..well maybe the 2nd after Fenix Razz

more_horiz
So whaddaya say? Forigve your buddy?

more_horiz
Dante wrote:
Well u didnt fooled me ask every staff member what i have posted in teh staff topic.I knew it was u btw i was the one he made 10 or more post just to prove that its u lol. So actualy i was the one who found u on public..well maybe the 2nd after Fenix Razz

No.It was me xD
I've been knowing since the longest. just kept my mouth shut for a while ;D

more_horiz
Know wat i dont care who was 1st lol cuz i today lerned that this dude kurosaki exists and he maybe was neji.
I learned it taday and today i foud out he is neji lol.
Anyway Closed its just useless to keep this topic.

more_horiz
**** he totally fooled me...well,I'm not forgiving him..but i can't prevent a member from posting so ugh..w/e

more_horiz
He didn't fool me for a second, I knew it was him the first day he did the account(well, Kyosuke told me, but whatever), anyways. I think he deserves a perma-ban but since he's acting so loyal and stuff the forum would probably kick me out if I do it, so I won't ;P
Anyways, I hope you don't pull anymore tricks and be mature for once.
Good luck.

more_horiz
I have but one thing to say. Kurosaki Ichigo/Neji, cross paths with me and I will be sending you out. In other words: You had best be on your best behavior. I am not actively seeking to get rid of you, but do not make the mistake of breaking rules.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum