Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

adding dueling network onto the page

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Ezekeil
A k e n o
Jikan
DefinitelyNotXrai
Skitoritto
BlackWarGreymon
Kite Trojan
11 posters

descriptionadding dueling network onto the page Emptyadding dueling network onto the page

more_horiz
so there are some pages that i have found that have dueling network

you gota play around with the HTML codes. ill give the code sometime cause i forgot

descriptionadding dueling network onto the page EmptyRe: adding dueling network onto the page

more_horiz
YOu mean adding widgets or?

descriptionadding dueling network onto the page EmptyRe: adding dueling network onto the page

more_horiz
He means creating window inside DA to acces DN , so ppl wouldnt have to have 2 tabs open ..
It sucks :d .

more_horiz
Sounds kinda cool. But I prefer having two tabs in case one's computer is crap. Loading DN along with DA might be a pain. Might be easier to have DN and DA separate to keep the loading easy.

more_horiz
In theory it sounds convenient (a little lazy to be honest). In the last few weeks in my IT classes I've learned that in order to gain something convenient sometimes you have to sacrifice something like quality or security. In this scenario you have to sacrifice speed. It is much easier to have a second tab open and avoid the hassle altogether.

more_horiz
Lol you provide the Code?

Niqqa you think Amy died?

more_horiz
I've seen academies do it. As good as it sounds, it does not work. For one thing, DN was meant to be run full-screen, not shrunk down. So it'll look... off. Another thing is the massive lag. Every time I've tried it on those sites, it bogs my internet out, even if I run modified FireFox.

more_horiz
I think we should keep the two separate.

more_horiz
As Jake said, DN will not be integrated into DA.
HTML code? Oh please, HTML is not even a programming language. I'd have that done in no time if it was actually needed, which it isn't.

more_horiz
Listen to Irate, he is a complete pro now Smile

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
Listen to Irate, he is a complete pro now Smile

Amy has spoken!

adding dueling network onto the page 3s68s5

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply