Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Survival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals

+16
Eheroduelist
Mokuba Kaiba
Ezekeil
Lord Damon
BannedNoMore2
faervel
Whatup Nab
DefinitelyNotXrai
The_Dutch_Prince
Linda-Senpai
ALu
TDS
Smokey
Gremlin
Salader
BlackWarGreymon
20 posters

descriptionSurvival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals - Page 2 EmptySurvival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[center]Survival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals - Page 2 YQmvWsT

The throne of the king is empty, fill it up!

Hello peoplez, time to shine and rule over DA
The winner of this tournament will become the new Survival King and he/she will then take challenges (like in the old days) by the people who fill up the bio-band.

Rules:
1. TCG banlist
2. Exodia, burn, mill, stall, FTK/OTK are banned
3. D/C are counted as losses
4. Deck changing isn't allowed.

Awards:
1st place becomes the Survival king + 5000DP
2nd place gets 2500DP
3rd place gets 1250DP

accepted duelists :

Round 3
Tomoko Kuroki vs Whatup Nab
faervel vs Lord Damon
Alu vs Tenshin Yamato
TDS vs Mokuba Kaiba

Round 4
Tomoko Kuroki vs faervel
Alu vs TDS

Round 5
faervel vs Alu

Last edited by BlackWarGreymon on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 10 times in total

descriptionSurvival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals - Page 2 EmptyRe: Survival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals

more_horiz
how bout you take the initiative and message him first dont be so lazy

descriptionSurvival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals - Page 2 EmptyRe: Survival tournament: Rise Beyond All Odds: Finals

more_horiz
I beat Salad 2-1. GG

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
I beat Salad 2-1. GG

confirm

more_horiz
Well Graphic_H3ro, it seems you have disabled your PM or some thing... So just inform me of anytime you'll be available.

more_horiz
This was already going? Surprised Active. Not sure how to find TDS.

more_horiz
Im on half the time lol... anyway active Xrai get on D;

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/dZTYWks.png

Active still

more_horiz
Super special awesome-active

more_horiz
Faervel, my DN name is the same here. I'm on DN a lot. You haven't been on DN in a day last I checked.

more_horiz
i am active on da almost all the time but i open dn only for bas or the tours
just give me a time

more_horiz
Setting up times isn't gonna happen because I got shit to do, and because even if I set one, anything can happen and cause me to miss it while I'm just sitting on DN now waiting for you to log in.

more_horiz
activity post

Lord Damon and I have been PM'ing eachother back and forth to find a suitable time and day to duel our match out. So far no luck to find it.

more_horiz
Active.. Will find amer soon.

more_horiz
LegendaryFrost wrote:
Setting up times isn't gonna happen because I got **** to do, and because even if I set one, anything can happen and cause me to miss it while I'm just sitting on DN now waiting for you to log in.
at least get on da chat box Sad
i have never seen u there

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
activity post

Lord Damon and I have been PM'ing eachother back and forth to find a suitable time and day to duel our match out. So far no luck to find it.

Indeed :/ hope we can find a time to duel..

more_horiz
Round 1 will end on Wednesday.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
they shouldhurry up and duel so I can get an opponent

more_horiz
Xrai im ready half the time just please log in xD

more_horiz
still active

more_horiz
Doesn't look like my opponent's getting on anytime soon... :c

more_horiz
I'm active. Just haven't had time to duel Alu (for my second match, technically) where I wasn't dead tired or about to log off. Our timeframes just don't match up.

more_horiz
Xrai for gods sake...

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
Xrai for gods sake...
I'm not always on DN. ;o Catch meh on DA stuff. I has education!

more_horiz
still active where are you legendaryfrost!?

more_horiz
Xrai you aint on even DA ;D

more_horiz
still _cicadactive

more_horiz
I'm extending this till tommorow

more_horiz
active

more_horiz
active

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum