Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 EmptyCinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2

more_horiz
Alright lets have some fun now~

descriptionCinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 EmptyRe: Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2

more_horiz
I see you want a Re-match haaaaaa , okay let's do thisssssss

descriptionCinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 EmptyRe: Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2

more_horiz
The member 'daerdevil_1987' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Ojama_13 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Gaia_t10 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Beast_10 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Gamma_10 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Archfi10

more_horiz
I didn't even know i wanted a rematch @_@

more_horiz
The member 'Cinque' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Dice Encounter' :
Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 The_gr10 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Elemen15 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Red-ey10 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 Blazin10 Cinque Challanges Someone to a Yugimonz game #2 The_gr10

more_horiz
It seams as though i win this round.

more_horiz
Nice.

Awarded and Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum