Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 EmptyCinque Trys to be a Psychic #4

more_horiz
Alright im slowly getting better at this, soon ill be guessing it all right. Same as before, guessing name, no affect to the game, just adds more enjoyment.

descriptionCinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 EmptyRe: Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4

more_horiz
Trap, Monster, Trap, Spell, Monster

Magic Hats, Yubel, Chosen one, Magic Hats, Yubel

descriptionCinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 EmptyRe: Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4

more_horiz
The member 'Cinque' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Visionary Dice' :
Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 Yubel10 Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 Yubel10 Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 Yubel10 Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 Chosen10 Cinque Trys to be a Psychic #4 Yubel10

more_horiz
Ok i got two Yubels right. Also might i point out how the jar just played me, we have to guess all three types at least once so if the jar throws down 3 of one type (Monster, Spell, Trap) you lose your chance at guessing them all right. So maybe someone wants to think about that.

more_horiz
DP awarded,

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply