Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Katsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy

+5
Darkface
Sam
Suzaku Kururugi
Kira Amadeus
Katsuji-ken
9 posters

descriptionKatsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy EmptyKatsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy

more_horiz
Hey everyone, you can call me kenny I'm new to the game and just trying to improve and become better at deck building and overall duel skills and heard this was the best place to do it.

All I need now is help getting a test and then my first step to improvement will be complete.

descriptionKatsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy EmptyRe: Katsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy

more_horiz
Welcome have fun be active and enjoy your stay

descriptionKatsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy EmptyRe: Katsujin-ken Arrives to Duel Academy

more_horiz
Hey there welcome to DA have fun and stay active here make sure to post but dont spam XD anyways enjoy your stay here

more_horiz
Hey and welcome to Da xD

have fun and enjoy and improve

go to testers dorm and add their net's and get ur test ASAP Smile

more_horiz
Hey, and welcome to DA! Smile And yeah, its a great place to improve and stuff like that!
Enjoy your stay, have fun, be active and try to improve! :D

more_horiz
Welcome in DA... as you said the best place to improve Smile

join this net to take your test:
network: ham test
pass: ham

more_horiz
hello, welcome to DA and hope you improve but have fun also :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, this is the definite place for u to be the best u can be

enjoy ur stay have fun and be active.

for a quick duel join HAM zeke 00 PASS 123

more_horiz
Yo. Welcome to DA. I hope that you will remain an active member here. Glad to see new guys comming in like everyday. Enjoy yourself and good luck on your test.

more_horiz
Thanks, for the warm welcomes! I hope to have fun and get the most out of dueling with you guys! Cya in the Lobby!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum