Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionQuiz League Season 1 ends now! EmptyQuiz League Season 1 ends now!

more_horiz
Alrighty then, here we are at the end of Quiz League Season 1. I hope you all had fun racking your brains, or simply breezing through all the puzzles I made this season. But now it's time to end this, on to award presentation.

1st Place: XraishionX (24 Pts)- 3000 DP + Quiz League Winner Achievement
         2nd Place: Calz (24 Pts)- 2000 DP
         3rd Place: Cinque (23 Pts) 1500 DP.
     4th (Alikaey) and 5th (Lokos) will gain DP equal to their points multiplied by 50

Congrats to those and as you can see, we had a tie for 1st place between Xrai and Calz. They both had the same amount of correct answers with no hints. However the league rankings had decided to put Xrai ahead of Calz, so I decided to go along with that (I also opted to do this due to calz's inactivity). Sorry about that Calz, but it seems the league table's algorithm just didn't like you.  

Hope you all had fun with season 1, and look forward to the upcoming season 2.

Note: Until Season 2 begins, only the DA Quiz will be updated. Puzzles will resume at the beginning of Quiz League Season 2.

descriptionQuiz League Season 1 ends now! EmptyRe: Quiz League Season 1 ends now!

more_horiz
Mwahahahaha. I get money. :3

descriptionQuiz League Season 1 ends now! EmptyRe: Quiz League Season 1 ends now!

more_horiz
Lol didn't expect to get some DP's to Quiz League Season 1 ends now! 3974120512

more_horiz
Congrats you guys Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply