Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDragunity Rulers EmptyDragunity Rulers

more_horiz
Hey there DA,

By now you guys are getting used to my introductions when I post my decks .. lol. As for this deck I seriously need help, I didn't duel in the last 2 formats and never saw these Dragon Rulers in action for real. I do know they were OP and are still dangerous if you ignore them.

That alone was reason enough to make a deck with them and I thought why not combine them with one of my old favo decks out there > Dragunities!!!!

So here is the deck ( extra is not complete yet, so suggestions for that are welcome as well ):

Dragunity Rulers Yqis7zx

For those who prefer a decklist;

Deck list :

So if you have suggestions, ideas or just plane fixes just keep firing away!!! Seeing I seriously need/want some help with this deck. Cause I smell an article coming out of this!!!!!

descriptionDragunity Rulers EmptyRe: Dragunity Rulers

more_horiz
I don't know a huge amount about dragon rulers, but it'd be a good idea to remove the 3 upstarts and take 2 veilers and a gold sarc.

In terms of the extra, you need 3 big eyes and 2-3 dracos. You want more Xyzs than you have. You might even want some rank 8s to go with all the level 8 synchros you'll be summoning.

more_horiz
there is a build that tht utilizes only tempest in dragunity cause of the attribute and probably other reasons. I wouldn't recommend using the other dragon rulers as it probably goes against the flow here. I suggest you just go with the tempest dragunity build as it would be more consistent then just shoving in every dragon ruler u can muster.

more_horiz
I have now made the following changes;

-3 Upstart Goblin
+2 Effect Veiler
+1 Gold Sarcophagus

and added the following to the extra;

1 Big Eye ( so 2 in total )
1 Draccossack ( so 2 in total )
1 Star Eater

As for the tempest build, that is indeed yet another variant. But that variant isn't that special. I want to make this variant/version of Dragunity Rulers consistent, fast and deadly at any point in the game. Therefore I need those 3 ( Redox, Tempest and Blaster ) to make Big Eye, Draccossack and just beaters. Blaster is also a MST or Fissure/Smashing Ground when I need to so that provides me with the additional 1-1 destruction to make sure my plays get there.

more_horiz
bumping this....

more_horiz
But to use Blaster you'll need two of him on hand, pretty hard to pull out in my opinion XD

more_horiz
True that and yet it happens every now and then, besides that summoning it isn't hard seeing with the Dragunity stuff going on I almost always have a turn 1 Stardust ( or any other lv 8 on board ) with means Dragunity Knight-Vajrayana is in the grave so that 1 fodder for Blaster already. So all in all he isn't bad at all in the deck.

I have tested the deck 27 times atm and also played some Plant Dragon Ruler, Zombies, Mermail and a GK deck and the only deck I had some real trouble with was the GK match-up but that is to be expected. the other times were against random decks like T.G. Stun, agents or even DW. Won 23out of 27 of them so thats not too bad in my opinion.

I am only wanting to test this against Evilswarm in a few matches once I have the side deck worked out to form a complete opinion on the deck, seeing I want this deck to become one of my main deck this format.

more_horiz
Since you'r haven't gone up to evilswarms, I'd reccomend adding XYZ Encore, it's great against Evilswarm, so at least just side it. also 2 terraforming is a bit to much, just 1 would be enough.

more_horiz
And what would you suggest in return of my 2nd Terraforming.

XYZ Encore indeed seems like a solid choice

more_horiz
That card has saved me a lot of times and as for the second terraforming... Instead of 1 terraforming you can try out scapegoat. It's great 4 synchros and might even protect you sometimes Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply