Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHighlander Tournament 3 [Ygopro Edition] EmptyHighlander Tournament 3 [Ygopro Edition]

more_horiz
Hightlander
Tournament 3

Welcome Everyone To The Highlander Tournament - Ygopro Edition. In this Tournament we will find out how good we are in " deck-building " . There will be a lot of fun and a bit weirdness, SO :

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

General Rules:

- The duels will be TAG DUELS
- We will be using Ygopro/Devpro as the default system
- TCG Advanced Format (September 2013) will be used
- Play fair and respect your opponents, if there is some problem during the duel, talk with your opponents and try to come to an agreement, if that is not possible then both players will PM me with an explanation and screenshots.
- You can only use 1 deck throughout the whole tournament.
- There will be 16 participants or 8 teams.
- Deadline for each round is 1 week.

Code:

Sing-Up:
DA Name:
Ygopro Name:
Partner Name:
Time Zone:
Deck Rules:

- Your main deck should contain exactly 45 cards.
- You can't use any BANNED,LIMITED or SEMI-LIMITED cards
- Your main deck can contain only 1 copy of each card, that means there will be 45 different cards in your main deck.
- Your extra deck can contain any number of synchro or XYZ monsters.
- Fusion monsters ARE NOT allowed.

The Rewards:

1st Place: 4000 DP + Medal
2nd Place: 2500 DP
3rd Place: 1500 DP

Accepted Member's List:
DA Name/Ygopro Name/Time Zone (GMT)

ONLY ONE SHALL SURVIVE!!!

descriptionHighlander Tournament 3 [Ygopro Edition] EmptyRe: Highlander Tournament 3 [Ygopro Edition]

more_horiz
Looking for a partner. Also seems like traps are gonna be fun to play with

descriptionHighlander Tournament 3 [Ygopro Edition] EmptyRe: Highlander Tournament 3 [Ygopro Edition]

more_horiz
Looking for a partner. So no extra deck, eh...

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:

You mean no Side Deck because you can have an extra deck.

more_horiz
Looking for a partner

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
XraishionX wrote:

You mean no Side Deck because you can have an extra deck.
I always misread things. >.> Thought it meant no XYZ, Synchros, AND fusions.

more_horiz
DA Name: Whatup Nab
Ygopro Name: Whatup1111
Partner Name: Spade
Time Zone: -5 for the both of us ;O

more_horiz
I'll join when I get a partner and make a deck for this tournament that doesn't give me a headache.

more_horiz
CANCELED

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum