Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRequesting a Youtube Intro (for my videos) EmptyRequesting a Youtube Intro (for my videos)

more_horiz
Hey, my goal is for me to make a popular Youtube Channel. I already have custom made thumbnails and such, but the thing I would really love is my own custom Introduction for every video. I have not the slightest clue on how to make one but if anyone does know, I would be grateful. I don't know anything to give. Maybe a free video with the creator or maybe money. I don't know. But if someone is willing to do this, here are the guidelines.

-Must be able to work with Camstudio 8
-Would rather it animated and not a still image
-some sort of sound in the intro, I honestly don't care the sound as long as it looks good.

Thank you and I will be ever grateful to whoever can do this for me.

descriptionRequesting a Youtube Intro (for my videos) EmptyRe: Requesting a Youtube Intro (for my videos)

more_horiz
To be honest, as long as you can view the intro, it doesn't matter if Camtasia can't play it, since you can just record it and use the recording. At least that's what I did.

descriptionRequesting a Youtube Intro (for my videos) EmptyRe: Requesting a Youtube Intro (for my videos)

more_horiz
Well I know that, so that part of the guideline is pretty easy to do.

more_horiz
And intros should be animated anyway.

And for the sounds, it should have sound anyway without you having to tell them. You'll probably want to find your own though.

Your guidelines suck :I

more_horiz
I'll do it. Leave the text that you want.

Example :

Main Text =
Secondary Text =
Anything Else =

more_horiz
Honestly, I don't care about text, Just have it have my name. That's all I really want in it. Thanks man. Any effects or sounds you have you can include.

more_horiz
I can try to make one for a small fee

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply