Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat would you like to see? EmptyWhat would you like to see?

more_horiz
Hello, Duel Academy.

As the Event Manager, I am here to be your guide to all of the events we have running at once. Between World of Academies and Tournaments, from Dice Games to the Off-Topic Section, from the Quest for the Supreme King to the Society of Light, I want to hear from you in this thread.

There have been a few ideas swirling about, but I want to hear from you, in this thread. What are the three things you most like to do in Duel Academy, and what are the three things you least like to do in Duel Academy? Please explain why. It doesn't have to be lengthy; I need to know why you don't like things.

I am doing this in the hopes that you will want me to put in events that the majority of people want to see here, so that way almost everyone is happy! That way, we can have lots of varying events, depending on the season and how tired people are of it, and we can test, and see what the reaction is!

For now, I'd prefer if you have suggestions for new events to send me a PM about them so I can keep them in mind for later.

Thanks!

descriptionWhat would you like to see? EmptyRe: What would you like to see?

more_horiz
Society of Light was a big hit on the academy. I just wasn't existent back then.
We need some academy action.
We also need some motivation to duel. I feel as if most of our members stopped. Except for the freshies of course.

more_horiz
Not to be flattering n all, but i really like this place, but i agree with rai on this one. I think we need more academy action and something like a duel purpose, for example in Yu-Gi-Oh GX students used to take this Duel that would determine their rank-up. Testing by writting is one thing and being good at dueling is another, so what i'm saying is 4 example You put up this Quote and then the ones who fullfill it get a rank-up exam with a certain rule. That's all, but still thought, even like it is this place rocks

more_horiz
DarkParadigm wrote:
Not to be flattering n all, but i really like this place, but i agree with rai on this one. I think we need more academy action and something like a duel purpose, for example in Yu-Gi-Oh GX students used to take this Duel that would determine their rank-up. Testing by writting is one thing and being good at dueling is another, so what i'm saying is 4 example You put up this Quote and then the ones who fullfill it get a rank-up exam with a certain rule. That's all, but still thought, even like it is this place rocks
I liked that you agreed with me, but I believe dueling exams were taken out due to every other academy doing so.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
DarkParadigm wrote:
I liked that you agreed with me, but I believe dueling exams were taken out due to every other academy doing so.

Check the new introduction, who would test them all

more_horiz
Sorry BlackWar... what ??

more_horiz
DarkParadigm wrote:

Simply, we're the biggest yugioh academy at the moment, every day 5-6 people join (over 100 every month), now who would test them all? Even after testing a lot of the would go inactive, and the testing would be just not-good.

more_horiz
yeah it's probably like that, that's why i said you need to have a quote, 4 example have more than 200 posts and pay 500 dp to enter the testing duel 4 ra yellow. or have more than 250 posts and be confirmed active member by the test makers. I mean we basicly know who the people here are. I mean it's you, Naito, Amy, Irate, Psychoturtle, Jake up here, Xrai, Heatnix, Anzo, Inspector Gadged, LOKOS, pure_Win, Skitnica Alikaey Train, Zeox and of course Dice Jar Razz That's all the real people this academy's got, I see them at every thread and every discussion(or most of 'em). So you basicly you let this guys decide to deem the one who want's to take the test worthy... has he been active during his stay on DA. Plus the testing duels will be puzzles. You give the dude a deck recipe to use only 4 the test and give him a duel puzzle(much like in the video games). The higher the rank, the harder the puzzle Smile

more_horiz
I want to see y'all fix the leaderboard ;O

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
DarkParadigm wrote:

Simply, we're the biggest yugioh academy at the moment, every day 5-6 people join (over 100 every month), now who would test them all? Even after testing a lot of the would go inactive, and the testing would be just not-good.

Well....you could have a bunch of people (20 or so) to be exclusive testers. So alongside the Writing tests students could also prove their mettle in dueling. And it would keep it most balanced.

more_horiz
Also who is in charge here? I have some suggestions that he would love.

more_horiz
Thanks 4 the support Kaiba Smile, but watch these double posts, admins hate it

more_horiz
I didn't really double post. Just asked 2 separate questions Smile

more_horiz
K that's another way to put it Razz

more_horiz
Well actually Kaiba that is a double post. If you got to tell something else Edit the previous post. Also if you got suggestions post them here: http://www.duelacademy.net/f5-suggestions

more_horiz
Thnx Lokos. I'll keep that in mind

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply