Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey again! Back with new ones! EmptyHey again! Back with new ones!

more_horiz
Hey again! Back with new ones! Assassinscreedre

Hey again! Back with new ones! Asssassinscreed2

Hey again! Back with new ones! Realsotwcopy

Havent have a computer in a while now, wich means no ps. But back now, with new ones! What you guys think??Smile

descriptionHey again! Back with new ones! EmptyRe: Hey again! Back with new ones!

more_horiz
i like first 2 but first one is the best; the 3rd waves boring Razz 8.5/10 i'd like to say 9 but something told me 8.5 is good Razz

descriptionHey again! Back with new ones! EmptyRe: Hey again! Back with new ones!

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
i like first 2 but first one is the best; the 3rd waves boring Razz 8.5/10 i'd like to say 9 but something told me 8.5 is good Razz

Haha, thanks!:D
The wave one boring? I really liked that one! Sad Razz

more_horiz
The 1st two so awesome

i loved them

and the wave lol its i dont know..kinda boring like Kira said >_> Razz

Keep it up

9/10

more_horiz
I gotta say...your works are one of the best i've seen on DA
Your first signature's colors are great,even the focal couldn't be much better but fix your lightning...also no flow in your C4ds but all in all it's a good signature and man you rock in that text Razz
Your Second Signature : umm didn't like that one so much...Depth is okay,but colors are dull and it's oversharpened abit..it looks plain for me (Sorry)
Your 3rd : Loved your concept there,depth and lightning...it's a great tag but some parts of the wave is oversharpened...and clean the boxes cuz they're distracting abit.

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
I gotta say...your works are one of the best i've seen on DA
Your first signature's colors are great,even the focal couldn't be much better but fix your lightning...also no flow in your C4ds but all in all it's a good signature and man you rock in that text Razz
Your Second Signature : umm didn't like that one so much...Depth is okay,but colors are dull and it's oversharpened abit..it looks plain for me (Sorry)
Your 3rd : Loved your concept there,depth and lightning...it's a great tag but some parts of the wave is oversharpened...and clean the boxes cuz they're distracting abit.

Thanks alot, means alot to me! And another great thanks to the tips! I will come back soon with more, but got to much homework and test and stuff.

more_horiz
dude this is awsome you should make a shop ill surely buy stuff from you Smile XD

more_horiz
Valon 6 wrote:
dude this is awsome you should make a shop ill surely buy stuff from you Smile XD

Haha, thanks alot! Make a shop? I dont really think so, not my ''thing'' Razz

more_horiz
All of them are really good, I like them, keep it up :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum