Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhelp me Emptyhelp me

more_horiz
how can i duel on this website or make a deck?? someone please help me

descriptionhelp me EmptyRe: help me

more_horiz
Check this link, below to the "Dueling System" paragraph: http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

I'd also recommend reading the whole thing, just in case there is something not mentioned in the Dueling System paragraph.

more_horiz
but a have an acount on dueling network thats different from here

more_horiz
Go to your account and enter your DN name into the DN Name field. Like mine says samj121 <----

more_horiz
what is DN name field

more_horiz
You can edit your profile.

Click to edit your profile, and in the Information section (the section that immediately opens up when you click on the "Profile" button on the ribbon on the top of your screen) you can scroll down until you find a section that says "DN Name *:" with a bar right next to it.

Click on that bar and enter in your DN Name. That means now that whenever anyone here looks on your profile page, they know who you are on DN.

It doesn't matter if your name varies from DA to DN. You're the same person, just with two different account names.

You'll notice here that a lot of the staff have DN Names that vary from their DA Names, so don't worry.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply