Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

KingWolfy is Back??

+6
firestorm
SignaS
Sam
Midorus
Kira Amadeus
KingWolfy
10 posters

descriptionKingWolfy is Back?? EmptyKingWolfy is Back??

more_horiz
What's up Duel Academy? It's been a long time. How's everybody been? I was talking to Fenix today and he suggested I do this. I kinda don't know where to start. Let's see how about why I left...
If any of you remember my team Demolition X. I was the one that brought forth its downfall. I had it in my head that it was the best for the team and everyone around me that if DX fell something else could rise anew. That was LE. I am not apart of LE, but its DX's branch. With that whole destruction thing I manipulated lots of people into helping me bring it down unknowingly. So I left feeling bad. It had been a few months and I never cared to check on anything KCVDS related. It finally got to me though and I wanted to come back.
When I came nack some people knew who I was because of clues I left them, others not so much. Now here I am back to KCVDS/Academies/ and Friends as KingWolfy.
It's funny though. When I left and came back I thought most people would forget about me and be like whatever. Some people missed me, some people thought about me just once, heh, that was enough. Glad I actually did have at least a little of an impact.
Now, I am here. Back to DA. Looking to make amends. Starting with my position. I was respected enough to get the honor of being the Slifer Reds Dorm Leader. I have comback to claim position and get you guys respect back. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen. Heh, as much of an asshole as I am. I am being really generous with myself. Owell, when you have friends, you want to keep them.
Welp, some of that was cheesy some of that wasn't. I am here Duel Academy. Tell me what you think and what you have to say. Also, to the DA Staff, the position of SDL is your decision.
The Wolf is back. AHOWL!!

descriptionKingWolfy is Back?? EmptyRe: KingWolfy is Back??

more_horiz
Welcome mate good to see you back long intro got me sleepy Razz enjoy your comeback

more_horiz
Welcome again King Wolfy
I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun :D

more_horiz
Lol xD

1st thing i dont know cuz im new xD
But u seem to be an old member so

Welcome back and good to have u in DA Smile

more_horiz
nice to see u here again dude, i hope u wont go from scene again

more_horiz
Nah. I plan on staying here for the long run. Thanks for the open armed welcoming. Now I suppose I just wait for more responses and for some staff decisions.

more_horiz
welcome back Wolfy its nice to see you again

more_horiz
Hey welcome back and yea really long intro lol all u needed to say was im back lmao

more_horiz
Welcome back again, Wolfy.

more_horiz
welcome back wolfy... [you're still the oldest slifer member xD]

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcomings. Yes I am the oldest slifer member. I am DA's first authenic Jaden Yuki. Heh. If you get the joke.

I suppose I well get started on something while I am here. I'll start with that tournament.

more_horiz
Well i dont know you xD but welcome back Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum