Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy new room EmptyMy new room

more_horiz
Hello everyone. Im pershire and im excited to be apart of the slifer red dorms. I prefer to keep my rooms clean and organized, so for those visiting my rooms plz dont get it messy. Plz? I also have a refined taste for higher quality of food, but i doubt i can satisfy my tastebuds in the slifer lunchroom. >.> Thank you everyone for having my stay in the slifer dorms.

descriptionMy new room EmptyRe: My new room

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer and enjoy your stay!

more_horiz
(Climbs in through the windowsill, then looks at the new member with skeptical eyes)
So you're the new one, eh?
(Looks him over vertically, then walks around him making careful observations)
You aren't half-bad to look at, so how's your dueling?

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile By the way Jasmine does same stuff at nights to so you better wear clothes when sleeping Wink

more_horiz
Hey, I don't come on and watch guys.

more_horiz
@Loko, Uh heh ill keep that in mind when i sleep. Thanks.

@ Jasemine, I guess being not half bad to look at is a compliment. Thanks Jasmine. As for my dueling skills I have a top 16 in regionals in 2009 with frog monarchs and a top 8 in 2010 with zombies. Both occasion gave me an invite to nationals in USA. However i took a long hiatus to pursue a professional life in video games. (didnt go well enough to feed me consistently) Now that im back to this game i just need to practice and learn to return back to my former self.

I hope everyone here can nurture me back to my golden days. Thank you everyone.

more_horiz
i would like to test your skills

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply