Character updates this chapter:
Spoiler :

As N ran away from the terrifying he scream, he now a heard a familiar voice singing, which he kept running from, but it seemed to keep getting closer.

Always, known in, all my time,
A little left of center now
Reflect as I realize,
That all I need is to find the middle pillar path to sit like the sun by a star in the sky and
just be.
Sinners, casting stones at me
...I stand, not crawling, not falling down
...I bleed the demons that drag me down
...I stand, (for nothing), not crawling, (the center), not falling down (of calms within the eye)
..I'll bleed, (for no one), The demons, (but myself), that pull me down (for me and no one else

N continued running as fast as he could, breathing heavily. He looked as if he was running for his life, and he was clearly scared out of his mind.

No....why her? Why now?” he thought to himself.

As he kept running as fast as he could from where he thought the girl's singing was coming from, he was met with a frightening sight, not even a foot in front of him, stood the mysterious trainer from before.

“Did you miss me?” she asked, giggling.

She walked over to him, and poked his nose with hers, still giggling.

“I want nothing to do with you!” shouted N.

N then tried to run away, but he bumped into a large, blue, metal, UFO-shaped quadrupedal with an X on it's face. It was a Metagross. The mysterious trainer walked over to him again, giggling.

“What's wrong? Didn't you miss me?” she asked.

She then put her arms behind her back, and brought her face so close to N's, their faces were almost touching. Zorua bared his fangs, Victini looked scared, and N gritted his teeth at her.

“What do you want from me? You took my skateboard already, what more could you possibly want?” N asked, clenching his hands into fists.

She giggled again. “Would you please battle me?” she asked, in a surprisingly nice way.

N flinched. “N-No! Leave me and my friends alone!” he said.

The mysterious girl then backed up a bit, then threw two Pokeballs.

“Go, Weavile, and Scizor.” she said, sending out Weavile, and a tall, red, metal, ant-like Pokemon, with three horns on it's head, and thin wings.

“Scizor, use Bug Bite on Zorua.” she commanded

Scizor quickly flew over to Zorua, and before Zorua had a chance to dodge, Scizor bit him, hard. Zorua fell of N's shoulder, and screamed in pain.

“Zorua!” cried N.

Zorua got back on his feet, and looked in Scizor in the eye, with a blood-thirsty look in his eyes.

“Why are you hurting my friends? They haven't done anything to you!” asked N.

The mysterious girl giggled once again.

“Hurting them, am I? What do you think might prevent me from further hurting them?” she asked, with a wicked smile on her face.

If I had just listened to Concordia and hadn't came here, I wouldn't be in this situation...” N thought to himself. He was dead wrong to ever doubt his sister.

“N, do you know why people train their Pokemon?” asked the mysterious girl.

N clenched and unclenched his fists. “Because they want to win the Pokemon League! But in the process, they are letting their Pokemon get hurt, and hurting other Pokemon!” he exclaimed.

“Oh? If you're Pokemon were stronger, don't you think they'd be able to defend themselves from me?” she asked, with a giggle.

“They shouldn't have to defend themselves! It's people like you that make this world unsafe for Pokemon to live in!” shouted N.

“You're right, people like me make this world very unsafe. But you see, people like me will always exist. Don't you think you should be strong enough to stop people like me? This brings me back to the act that training your Pokemon would keep them, you,....and your sisters from getting hurt....by people like me.” said the mysterious girl.

“You leave my sisters out of this!” exclaimed N, getting really annoyed.

“Weavile, please us Fake-Out on Zorua, and Scizor, please follow up with Bug Bite.” commanded the mysterious girl.

“No, Zorua! Get out of there!” cried N.

Weavile rushed towards Zorua, and Zorua ran away as fast as he could, but bumped into Scizor, who immediately bit Zorua's back as hard as it could. Zorua cried out in pain.

“Now, Weavile, Night Slash.” commanded the mysterious girl.

Weavile then continued rushing over to Zorua, and slashed his back, with her sharp claws. Zorua fell over, defeated.

“Zorua.....” N said, his eyes filled with tears.

N looked at Victini and Servine; they were both clearly scared, and Victini was in no condition to battle.

“Victini, take Servine and fly as far away from here as you can!” he said, tears falling down his face.

Victini got out of N's arms, and floated in the air next to N, but didn't fly away.

No, N! I can't leave you here on your own, you saved my life!” exclaimed Victini.

“Please, Victini! You're in no condition to battle!” cried N.

No, N! I wouldn't still be alive right now if it weren't for you! I can't leave you! I'll protect you even if it costs me my life!” said Victini boldly.

N could tell he wasn't going to have any luck convincing Victini to leave, so he decided to try to convince Servine instead.

“Servine! Please, get as far away from here as you can. I don't want to see anyone else hurt!” he cried.

Servine thought. “If I leave him, I'll be safe, but to what gain? Where will I go then? Will I live on this island by myself for the rest of my life?

Servine then looked at N, then slithered down from N's head to the ground, and stood in front of N, ready to fight a battle he knew he couldn't win.

“Well, isn't that admirable.” said the mysterious girl. “Weavile, use Night Slash on Victini. Scizor, use Bullet Punch.” she commanded.

Before N had a chance to give his Pokemon any commands, Weavile rushed over to Victini, and slashed him on his side, then Scizor then quickly flew over to Victini, and threw a very fast punch at Victini's other side. Victini fell out of the air, and screamed in pain.

“Now, Weavile, use Ice Punch on Servine.” she commanded.

“Servine, use Leaf Tornado!” commanded N.

Weavile, with her fist covered in ice, rush over to Servine, while Servine spun around in a circle, trying to create a leaf tornado. Before Servine could finish preparing his attack, Weavile was directly behind him, and punched him in the back of his head, hard. This knocked Servine out.

“No, Servine!” cried N, more tears streaming down his face. “Victini, use Seering Shot!” he commanded.

“Scizor, use Protect, please.” commanded the mysterious girl.

Victini sent an inferno scarlet of flames torching down from the sky, while Scizor put up an invisible barrier to protect itself. The attack then crashed down on both Scizor and Weavile. Scizor's barrier had protected itself, and Weavile was knocked several feet back, taking the impact from the attack.

“Scizor, use Bug Bite, please.” commanded the mysterious girl.

Scizor flew over to Victini and tried to bite him, but Victini flew back, avoiding the attack. Then, Weavile jumped up, slashing Victini's back with her claws. Victini fell to the ground, shrieking in pain.

“Victini, no!” cried N.

N ran over to Victini, picking him up, and cradling him in his arms. Victini was already badly injured, and was now in even worse condition than before. There was a huge, bleeding cut running from his shoulder to his back. The mysterious girl walked over to N, smiling.

“Good game.” she said, giggling.

N had enough of this girl. He gritted his teeth, balled his hands into fists, and swung his fist at her. As if she was ready for that, she quickly ducked under his fist, then stood back, smiling.

“You know you love me.” she said.

“I HATE everything about you!” exclaimed N.

N swung his fist at her again, trying to be careful, as he was holding his three Pokemon. The mysterious girl evading his punch, grabbed his arm and gave it a jerk. His arm then went limp.

“Are you trying to hug me? How sweet!” she said, smiling wickedly.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” N asked.

“Me? You can call me Marie, and as for what I want; that's a secret, shh.” she said, placing her finger on his mouth.

N glared at her, balling his hands into fists. He had never been this angry in his whole life. Marie looked at amused at his reaction.

“Don't bother, I'm a trained fighter.” explained Marie. “And now it's my turn.” she said.

She then kicked N in his face, and he fell over, grimacing in pain. N looked up, and saw Marie flick two tiny objects at him, which pinned him by his arms, to the nearest tree. This caused him to drop his unconscious Pokemon on the ground. He then looked to his sides, and saw that they were two tiny, sharp, metal cards. She walked over to him, and brushed a third card gently across his cheek.

“What do you think of me, N?” asked Marie.

“I told you! I hate everything about you!” exclaimed N.

Marie responded to this by cutting N's cheek with her card. His cheek now had a long but thin cut, which blood slowly dropped out of. N ignored the pain. Marie licked the blood off his cheek. N's eyes widened in both shock and disgust. She then walked away, but stopped and looked down at Zorua, who was laying unconscious on the ground, and prepared her leg to punt him. N stared at her and gasped. There was a brief second of hesitation, then she punted Zorua, and he went flying into a nearby tree.

“Zorua!” N cried, tears streaming down his face again. “You monster! You already won the battle, why are you still hurting my friends?!” he asked.

Marie then walked back over to N.

“I wonder, what would happen if your sisters were in your position?” she asked.

“You leave my sisters out of this!” exclaimed N.

“Oh, but they are family. Why leave them out of the fun?” asked Marie.

“I don't know what you want from me, but you've already hurt my friends! Involving my sisters is going too far!” N exclaimed.

“Maybe I should go pay them a visit. Your Pokemon were far too weak, and so are theirs.” she said.

“No! Please, I beg you! Leave them alone! They haven't done anything to you!” cried N, more tears streaming down his face again.

“And what's to stop me?” asked Marie.

N stared at her, surprised at just how cold could this girl is. Marie then lifted both of N's shirts and began slashing his stomach with her card a bunch of times, writing something, but he didn't know. When she was finished, she let go and began singing.

Bury all your secrets in my skin.
Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins.
The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

So if you love me, let me go.
And run away before I know.
My heart is just too dark to care.
I can't destroy what isn't there.

Deliver me into my Fate -
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you...
Ooh, my smile was taken long ago,
If I can change I hope I never know.

While she sang, N thought he could see tears in here eyes, but it was too dark to tell. She then kicked him in the head, knocking him out, and threw a Pokeball, sending out Gengar.

“Gengar, use Nightmare, please.” she commanded

Gengar created a wicked purple haze, which evaporated around N's head. N then began grimacing, and pulling at his hair, occasionally screaming.

To be continued....