Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhy did the crossover writer... EmptyWhy did the crossover writer...

more_horiz
Cross the road?

descriptionWhy did the crossover writer... EmptyRe: Why did the crossover writer...

more_horiz
To change a light bulb in a bar, and give me my last 5 cards of the night. Hit me!

descriptionWhy did the crossover writer... EmptyRe: Why did the crossover writer...

more_horiz
The member 'Agent Blue' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Poker Dice' :
Why did the crossover writer... Dice_t10 Why did the crossover writer... Dice_j10 Why did the crossover writer... 7_comp10 Why did the crossover writer... Dice_t10 Why did the crossover writer... 7_comp10

more_horiz
Well this one's a gimme. Drop the Monster.

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Why did the crossover writer... Card_s10

more_horiz
...And drop the shuffler spell.

Yes, I edited. i got mixed up as to which one the Dice Jar gave me just then, and didn't notice until I was tallying up my score. You can invalidate this one if you like.

Last edited by Agent Blue on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz

'Poker Dice' :
Why did the crossover writer... 7_comp10

more_horiz
Anyway, that's a Full Academy. See ya!

more_horiz
Locked and awarded

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply