Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy new card :P EmptyMy new card :P

more_horiz
My new card :P Createcardphpv

Special
summon as many of possible level 4 or lower Fish-type monsters from
your graveyard.At the end phase remove from play all monsters that are
summoned by this effect and take damage equal of the levels x200

descriptionMy new card :P EmptyRe: My new card :P

more_horiz
2 words. Over. Powered.

You do realize that Royal Swamp Eel is a Fish, right? You also hopefully realize that the other card that has an effect like this is Coelacanth, who is 8 stars and has to discard a card to use this effect? Also, Coelacanth's effect makes it so those monsters have no effect and cannot attack...

So let's see, I summon 2-3 Royal Swamp Eels and some other 4-star Fishies, synchro for 2 8-star monsters, normal summon another monster, sync for a 3rd 8-star monster, and then beat my opponent with the 3 Synchro monsters this card has provided me? Not to mention none of my monsters are going to be removed from play since they've made it safely back in the grave so I'm also not going to be taking any damage. Yes, that's brilliant right there. Most OP'd card I've seen in a very long time.

0/10.

more_horiz
I agree with u very over powered,but i must say if this card exist it would be banned card of course :D.Btw tnx for good rating =P

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply