Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

WORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Anzo
BliTz
BlackLeg-Sanji
FenixFX
BlackWarGreymon
Alikaey
DefinitelyNotXrai
RsS.YuGi
Nuran
ALu
The Crocodile
Bubbles
psychoturtle
Amy Kool
18 posters

descriptionWORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA - Page 2 EmptyWORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

WORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA - Page 2 OCwEdMA

Duel Academy starts its new project called the World of Academies with attempt to be something like host for wars and other events between academies. Think of it like Dueling City (KCTAU) with accent on just academies. Academies existed long before even DN was made. It is time that we have some site where our history will be recorded too and that we tell others that academies can no longer be ignored to exist!

http://www.duelacademy.net/h56-world-of-academies

There you go, read it all and tell us your opinions, we hope you like it.

Also, read the history tab, we recorded a long wall of history for you to read. Old members can remember old times and new ones can learn how it all began.

Before you give your support or judge things, the reason we made it all under DA is so that we can manage things easily in just one site, when DC was alive it was really hard for us to check and administrate both sites. Now its all under one roof and there is no better roof than DA's since it exists most of all living sites Smile

descriptionWORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA - Page 2 EmptyRe: WORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA

more_horiz
Great great great job amy. This one is a real banger Smile

descriptionWORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA - Page 2 EmptyRe: WORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA

more_horiz
Thanks a lot, we do what we have taken on our backs for our community Smile

more_horiz
Amy, from the depths of the internetz we were able to find the infamous APDA, so here it is :
http://duelacademy.keuf.net/forum

more_horiz
Oh, i remember visiting that forum before but i wasn't aware it had something to do with KCVDS at that time so i remained in DK, of course that is like 4 or 5 years ago.

more_horiz
sux and soon to be dead.
just felt like stating my opinion ;o

more_horiz
You do realize that your rhetorical opinion doesn't matter WORLD OF ACADEMIES LAUNCHED UNDER DA - Page 2 1151057309 right?

more_horiz
Ah that academy! I almost registered once on it haha. Never thought that it was the 1st one Oh Shit

more_horiz
i cant remember if im a member there or not lol

more_horiz
and with your 100 deviations of same name.... i don't think you can even try to type all of them to see if any works as username Razz

bad eng is bad.

more_horiz
Can't you just look at a list of all members, and look for the one that has one of his names e.e

more_horiz
Cool idea Wink

more_horiz
Thing is, ladies, who gives a fuck? ._.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply