Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRathorian's First post! EmptyRathorian's First post!

more_horiz
Greetings fellow students and staff of DA! I, as most of you probably, watched the original Yu-Gi-Oh anime and I loved it when I was a child, I even asked my parents for a starter deck but didn't really played with it :S
Now I'm 17 and since I must use the subway to meet my gf (and it takes 1 hour) I grabbed my PSP and searched for some games that would actually be time consuming. Imagine what I found? Yugioh gx tag force, since then I got a bit more interesting and went to read the rule book and learn a bit more about the new meta (Noticed a huge difference between the GX and the zexal time)and then I found this forum. I do need some improvements especialy in deck creating but from what I've read here there are loads of articles about the game so I'll be doing plenty of reading! I also need to get some more knowledge of the cards themselves since I just got started.
Hope to spend a good time with you guys Smile

descriptionRathorian's First post! EmptyRe: Rathorian's First post!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA :>

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If you need any help feel free to ask Wink Also if you want some easy won duels also just PM me :D

Bythe way you are playing only tag force or DN and/or YGOPro too?

more_horiz
I play DN when I have time and YGOPro is installed in my PC but I don't use it. I play tag force whenever I don't have nothing to do (aka subway trips)

more_horiz
welcome to DA, have fun

more_horiz
A subway? Oh Shit Dedication is valued.
Welcome.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Good intro too.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply