Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionZexal for 3DS EmptyZexal for 3DS

more_horiz
I heard a lot of announcements, even seen images, but why isn't there a Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal game for 3DS. There were announcements about Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Championship 2012, but it's still not in the stores. I wonder will there actually be a new WC Yu-Gi-Oh! game. Does anyone know what's going on?

descriptionZexal for 3DS EmptyRe: Zexal for 3DS

more_horiz
It would be better if it was 5Ds

Motor tuning is too awesome

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50500/t1884202-yu-gi-oh-zexal-clash-duel-carnival-announced-for-nintendo-3ds/

more_horiz
I'm hoping for a Zexal one. Need a dueling network outside of him. xP Plus, Madolches are awesome, and shufflers in games are generous to me.

more_horiz
Rather a solid yugioh console game

more_horiz
I wonder how close 5,500 cards is to the current meta

more_horiz
At least they give a solid hint of the game. They announced they would make a Yu Gi Oh for 3DS since before the release of the handheld... Now, we know it *is* happening.

The problem here I suppose is to make the game appeal to people who just use the free alternatives instead of having to buy a game that will become outdated fast. Of course, the idea of playing against a descent AI playing something that's not laldracossackbigeyedragonslal and prophecy abuse sounds appealing. I still play Tag Force 5 from time to time.

more_horiz
I am still playing 5D's World Championship 2011. It's a very good game, especially beacuse of AI. I also play Tag Force 6, even if it's Japanesse. I would like to see Zexal world in video games, but seems that there aren't any new Yu-Gi-Oh! games! Do you guys know anything about other Yu-Gi-Oh! games?

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
At least they give a solid hint of the game. They announced they would make a Yu Gi Oh for 3DS since before the release of the handheld... Now, we know it *is* happening.

The problem here I suppose is to make the game appeal to people who just use the free alternatives instead of having to buy a game that will become outdated fast. Of course, the idea of playing against a descent AI playing something that's not laldracossackbigeyedragonslal and prophecy abuse sounds appealing. I still play Tag Force 5 from time to time.

OK, I found information on neoseeker that Zexal 3DS game will be relased at the end of this year, but in Japan Sad . Know a good 3DS emulator???

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply