Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA's Deck Chef EmptyDA's Deck Chef

more_horiz
DA's Deck Chef Deck_chef_resize

Introducing a new event that's coming soon, Duel Academy's Deck Chef! Many duelists here in our Academy have a lot of creative talent with deck building in which is seen every day by the choices they've made with their decks, reflected when they play their decks against others in matches for tournaments, BA, SA, and etc. As such, this event will make full use of duelists creative talent in a battle of building decks to see, who is the best Deck Chef of Duel Academy.

In this event, four deck builders will compete against each other by building decks, in hopes of winning the 5,000 DP prize. There will be three rounds, with each round requiring the deck builders to build a specific type of deck. In each round, deck builders will have 30 minutes to create a deck that will be presented to the judges for evaluation. The decks must include mystery cards contained within the card packs received at the beginning of each round. Once built, the decks will be judged by our esteemed panel of select judges. At the end of each judging, the deck builders will be brought before the judges, and the deck builder whose deck was liked the least, will be discarded from the competition. This will be the case for all rounds until only one deck builder remains, having beaten the competition, and having had won the event.

Sign ups will be hosted a week before each event, with a time and a date. To register, you simple give your DA name and your time zone, and then meet in the chat room at the specified time and date to take part.

descriptionDA's Deck Chef EmptyRe: DA's Deck Chef

more_horiz
DA Name: XraishionX
GMT -7
That 5,000 DP cash prize. $o$

more_horiz
This is not a sign-up sheet. The arrangements for the event are still being made.

more_horiz
Surprised Oh. Well, gotta post something. -rabbles about how educational and productive this might be-

more_horiz
Hang in there, Xrai. We're almost done with the details of the event. We promise to make this big and fun.

more_horiz
You guys pick your judges yet?

more_horiz
me naito and heatnix.

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
me naito and heatnix.

Wrong.

N is a judge. The other two are secret.

more_horiz
Coulda swore thats what I was told o_o

more_horiz
No no, Naito and I are the hosts. And while we will be with the judges at all times, neither Naito nor I can discuss the decks or influence the judges, we're just there to guide the event in the right direction.

The judges are N and two other judges we will reveal at a later time. N, if you check the pms I sent you it does say all of this. An honest mistake, don't worry about it.

more_horiz
As long as N is not participating in the event, I'll be safe. :> She's the most dedicated player I know.

more_horiz
Deck Chef is happening soon. I hope you guys are ready.

more_horiz
this is going to be fun

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply