Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Utopia Deck EmptyMy Utopia Deck

more_horiz
This is my Utopia Deck, I am not that good of an deck maker but any suggestions or comments? Razz 
My Utopia Deck Utopia10" />

descriptionMy Utopia Deck EmptyRe: My Utopia Deck

more_horiz
the only ZWs you should have are Tornado, Lightning (or whatever the tiger is called), and Leo Arms. You also need to drop the field spell, it sucks. take out draining shield, twilight rose, field commander, and I think that's a wind-up cat, whatever the card after Ultimate Shield is. Also, take out terraforming, junk forward, and ROTA.

Where are your star drawings? You want those. You also need Numerion Force. Take out boost warrior as well.

more_horiz
Thank you very much :D 

more_horiz
U Need V Salamander. I Love that card My Utopia Deck 1112170017 

more_horiz
Swords Of Light wrote:
U Need V Salamander. I Love that card My Utopia Deck 1112170017 
but V salamander so bad. You only want the equips that can be put on any utopia monster and have decent effects (V salamander doesn't because it negates Utopia V permanently, when you could use V's effect to destroy and monster and probably do more damage than salamander), besides, Utopia Ray Victory is better than V anyway, because if you have Tornado, Lightning, and Leo equipped to him Victory, you can go for the OTK without having to destroy monsters.

more_horiz
that's your opinion. i just want to give some suggestion. ok then thnx
Not all time our drawing is good. in my opinion, 1 salamander is enough.
dat 2500 atk is not weak for me.

more_horiz
Swords Of Light wrote:
that's your opinion.
not an opinion that a card is bad. if it's bad, it's bad. You don't wanna your Utopia monsers' effects negated, even if it does destroy something.

Swords of Light wrote:
in my opinion, 1 salamander is enough.
dat 2500 atk is not weak for me.
Utopia/ZW decks are usually supposed to OTK. Salamander doesn't improve attack, and it negates the effect (and it can only be equipped by one monster, which isn't the main one you wanna go for anyway, like I said earlier). This kind of deck needs as much consistency as possible, so having a super situational card like Salamander in there doesn't really help.

2500 attack does not pull an OTK. If you don't get the OTK with Utopia, you could very well lose the next turn (our dear friend heavy storm can be quite a menace to this deck).

more_horiz
Konami never realeased a card that was bad one. even kuriboh is good
konami did well

more_horiz
yeah there are plenty of useless cards

more_horiz
Swords Of Light wrote:
Konami never realeased a card that was bad one. even kuriboh is good
konami did well

Frog the Jam is too strong.

more_horiz
Please don't argue rudely on these suggestion threads or warnings will be awarded.

more_horiz
i never want to argue, please read the previous comment and see who started first

and yeah, frog the jam is too strong

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply