Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI'm in a bit of a pickle... EmptyI'm in a bit of a pickle...

more_horiz
My Team, the Divine Dragon Alliance, has undergone a problem with the leader, being that the leader has gone on a military program and will be away for a year. We had an academy, but the owner of the academy threw his toys out of the pram, left the team and deleted the academy. So now we are lacking a leader and an academy. The leader of TR said that I should inherit the team, which I will gladly do, but the problem is the academy, and the rogue member said he would forcibly take over the team.

Ive been in the team for a while now and I don't want to see it die, there's quite a few of us, so an academy is definitely needed, I'm not asking for a space for my team, I was hoping someone could help me make an academy? I don't know what I should be doing about that. Plus, the rogue member is going to make it hard for us

descriptionI'm in a bit of a pickle... EmptyRe: I'm in a bit of a pickle...

more_horiz
The name of the guy who owned/deleted the academy is (Kaiba Corp) Seto
Also known on here as Dragonlord of the DW....
If any of you know what happened with Sacred Beast Academy, he is to blame, I would post evidence, but cant post external links and what-not

more_horiz
Please don't double post.

If you wish to talk about making an academy or possibly residing here, please talk to one of the 5 administrators, Amy Cool, Spade, Frisky Badger, Irate, or Nuran for assistance. Amy is probably the best one to go to.

more_horiz
If i'm not mistaken Nuran is currently in-charge of some teams event? He can bring his team to it. Not sure of details, it's the first notion i get when i hear teams within academies, and currently this is what we have in DA.

more_horiz
We are sad for the things you lived with those abusers. If I understood correctly, your team is doing fine, its just you need an academy for it and you want to make one for your team. Academy is not something which is made just for a team, if made so, it dies within a month or two. Right now, we are the best academy out there. And, we are the only ones that have many valid reasons to call ourselves with that attribute.

Most active, has largest community, has the most veteran players here, has the most experienced staff team, has the longest history of them all, has most things to do in an academy, has the best teaching section, has the best tournaments and events etc.

If you need an academy, we are the best option you can choose to learn more and get better experience in dueling. Here you can learn much more than in academy you want to make. Reason? Because we exist since 2008 and we know what we are doing and you seem not to have clear goals what to do with an academy Smile

We have a team event here in DA called School Gang Wars: http://www.duelacademy.net/t28619-school-gang-war-s-rules-and-regulation

This event is in its 1st season where 5 teams compete for the throne. Its in finals now, so when finals are over, it will most probably renew for another season too. What we suggest you is to come here to DA, enjoy it, feel like its your home, create your own team topic if you need to discuss things with team mates (we don't have official team sections for teams, but you are not forbidden to make one yourself if your team needs public discussions) and of course compete with the duelists here in events and such things that will make you more experienced and better. If another season of our School Gang event is hosted soon, of course we encourage you to sign up there to compete with your team.

This way, we take care of the academy stuff, cuz that's what we do best lol, while you have all the time to concentrate on your team and organizing yourselves and practicing with ppl.

Have a nice day, sir Wink

more_horiz
The academy we had was not exclusive to members of our team. The team itself actually prefer to help new duelists, and an academy is the best way for us to do that

more_horiz
If you wish to help new duelists, our Academy gets tons daily.

I suggest that you stick around in our Academy for a while and rank up in dorms such as Ra and Obelisk, where you are rolemodels to the new Slifer Duelists, and then use that to your advantage and help them

Or become active and all of you sign-up for the Teacher position. We need more anyways, so this would probably work out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply