Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Challenger Has Appeared! EmptyA Challenger Has Appeared!

more_horiz
Greetings everyone. I'm still fairly new to Dueling Network, but I like to think I'm fairly good at Yugioh. My favorite type of decks are control decks, such as Cloudian(even though they're really bad : p). I like forward to meeting you all, and perhaps when DN is restored we can duel.

descriptionA Challenger Has Appeared! EmptyRe: A Challenger Has Appeared!

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

If you need any help with your dueling skills, make sure to check out the classroom or library, as they should have the materials you need to improve your skills.

As such, enjoy your stay, at DA

more_horiz
Thank you. I plan on ascending to Ra and Obelisk as soon as possible, but the minimum post requirement might make that troublesome. Also, is the Society of Light challenge still going, or is it too late to sign up? It seems like an interesting and fun idea.

more_horiz
Sory
Society event has ended

Welcome to DA Smile

more_horiz
Head of the event, Anzo, is currently inactive after having stepped down from his Administration duties for a while.

I can ask about the SOL if you'd like.

Also, once you get into the academy and start having fun, it should be easy to get that minimum post requirement, so don't worry. Focus on having a good time for now. Participate in the lessons in the classroom to rack up DP, and that should also help get your posts up.

more_horiz
Oh well, so it goes. Also, are tier 1 decks(E Dragons, Prophecy, etc.) permitted in use for the challenge duels? I don't really like using the meta, so that might not work out very well for me.

more_horiz
Unless it is state otherwise, the current banlist rules are in effect for DA duels.

more_horiz
Alright. And of course, the whole reason Yugioh and DN exist is to have fun after all.

more_horiz
Yes indeed.

Do note that not all the players here use the Meta. A lot of them dislike it, and only use it for tournaments. The rest of the time they'll use different decks.

more_horiz
Well, can't blame them for using what works. I'll stick to my usual deck, it's served me pretty well all this time, after all.

more_horiz
Hope it serves you well now and in the future as well.

Anyhow, have fun.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply