Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRWBY Red EmptyRWBY Red

more_horiz
RWBY Red XllcyHn

descriptionRWBY Red EmptyRe: RWBY Red

more_horiz
Same style.
The yellow is better one though

more_horiz
Practice makes perfect

more_horiz
I used to use liquefy until i noticed i won't be needing it. Practice something different. Anyway, about the siggy: I see you're getting used to Light Sources which is a good thing, shadows aren't bad and even the partial depth is good. But, there is a small trick when using liquefied BG, you always need more effects on top of your render, otherwise It'll appear plain and simple.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I used to use liquefy until i noticed i won't be needing it. Practice something different.

I'll practice something different when i learn how to do something different which doesn't look like it was done on MS paint .-.

Anzo wrote:
Anyway, about the siggy: I see you're getting used to Light Sources which is a good thing, shadows aren't bad and even the partial depth is good.

Yeah, I used to be the worst thing in the history of Light sources, but I watched a few guides on YT and learnt how to do i properly, I struggle a little with shadows still but I am still sucky so i can forgive myself a little.

Anzo wrote:
But, there is a small trick when using liquefied BG, you always need more effects on top of your render, otherwise It'll appear plain and simple.

Strangely enough, Kuro was on skype and showed Baku this, he said the same thing. I just need to know what effects to put on it now Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum