Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMain Shop Item Suggestions EmptyMain Shop Item Suggestions

more_horiz
If you got ideas for new Items in the main shop, shoot!

I got many and I'm gonna work tonight on shop code so yeah, use that time to suggest me something i have not thought of yet.

descriptionMain Shop Item Suggestions EmptyRe: Main Shop Item Suggestions

more_horiz
A subforum

more_horiz
hell no. But, blog yes. it will be very very expensive though.

more_horiz
custom achievement icons

more_horiz
spade, please no degradation of current stuff LOL. Its like you say custom dorm >.<'

more_horiz
Bump

Examples: Pro Decklist Request Item, or Article Request Item, where you order us to make things for you. expensive though.

more_horiz
A bunch of silly ideas:

Duel points color change. Right now some people can do it but not everyone, and people like to customize stuff.

Warning "soap". If they want to rise up their warning bar, they have to pay for it. A lot. Then again people who have their bars low don't really care about bringing it back up.

I don't know, we're sort of limited on what we can come up with.

Last edited by Heatnix on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Warning forgiveness- forgiving 1 warning point
Double the DP- Get double DP for BA for the next 2 days
Pics of Amy- get pics of amy

All i can thing of atm will post more later is there any limit?

more_horiz
Name reserve: One-time only, your current name is reserved and nobody else can name change to it. Still have to pay normal fee to change back and forth from names though.

more_horiz
Double Exp: Doubles the points you win in the league for 3 days. Also doubles the points you lose (basically buying your own weekend). Cost: 20,000 DP.

more_horiz
I like few of those, i will surely add em :D thanks a lot

more_horiz
I would like to use Double DP but I don't know if its good idea cuz mods could oversee the person got that item. Time measuring for duration too. However, I could of code something to add to the post of person so that we know its doubled lol.

Name Reserve will be added as well as Warning Removal.

more_horiz
Warning Removal will let trolls troll with no consiquince tho. Unless it  costs a high amount of DP, like 100,000.

more_horiz
That's the idea.

more_horiz
Idea of letting people do w/e the hell they want and remove their punishment on their own terms=bad.

more_horiz
Not their own terms. You don't come by that amount of DP easily, and to do so, they'd need to participate in tournaments or duel a lot in which case they need to keep their posture if they don't want to get another warning.

more_horiz
Don't worry, you know that I always balance things unlike konami :D

All items in new shop can only be purchased if you fit the criteria for it and if staff allows you (10 name changes would probably mean ur just abusing the name item and thus staff would just say no to your request anymore) etc.

more_horiz
So, why stop here, you can have dozen of new ideas for items. I am still waiting for more Smile

more_horiz
League Reset- Resting your W/L Ratio during the season high price though

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
Don't worry, you know that I always balance things unlike konami :D

All items in new shop can only be purchased if you fit the criteria for it and if staff allows you (10 name changes would probably mean ur just abusing the name item and thus staff would just say no to your request anymore) etc.

10 name changes considered abusing? cmon Amy, you know I like to change my name every month =(

more_horiz
I wouldnt call it abuse Main Shop Item Suggestions 1340172615 

more_horiz
concentrate on suggestions.

more_horiz
How bout an item that allows us to have slightly bigger avis? Maybe like allow us to increase the width by a bit but not the height, or the height but not width.

I would love that.

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
How bout an item that allows us to have slightly bigger avis? Maybe like allow us to increase the width by a bit but not the height, or the height but not width.

I would love that.

-Inb4 Amy says no.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
pure_wiN wrote:

I would love that.

-Inb4 Amy says no.

Try to only post in serious threads like this if you have a suggestion or have something reasonable to say to someone elses suggestion please, thanks.

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:
pure_wiN wrote:

I would love that.

-Inb4 Amy says no.

Try to only post in serious threads like this if you have a suggestion or have something reasonable to say to someone elses suggestion please, thanks.

Seemed pretty reasonable to me. Amy probably COULD code in the height/width adjustment on avatars (noone doubts Amy's coding skills, NOONE); but the chances of her taking the time to do it are so slim I actually find it funny.

I'm not sure how coding works in terms of avatars, but if it is possible then it would probably be a similar function to how the signature item works.

Suggestion so I give the dog a bone before he thinks of a reason to give me a warning-
Test item for Obelisks that costs a large amount of DP, but the test be made incredibly hard- if not nearly impossible.
Like beating every staff member in a match without losing.
Either give Abandoned Dorm or special rank/userbar.

just an idea.

Could call it something like "Feat of Strength: Domination" or "Yu-Gi-Oh Mastery"

more_horiz
Avatar is already high enough. Width would screw with forum outlook so width cannot be wider. If I will make height as item, i would first decrease the normal height and then sell you this height for DP Smile (that is the real feudal style)

About ABD item.... I'll think about it with admins, we are discussing that ABD matter recently how to open more ways to get into it etc.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply