Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFrost Set EmptyFrost Set

more_horiz
Here we go yet again. Another set of cards from me! This is now my 18th set of cards =)

Frost monsters work to make it so your opponent's have difficulty dealing damage. ;D

Frost Set 186662c
Frost Set 2zptbfr
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned you can select and activate 1 of these effects:
●Select and add 1 "Frost" card from your Deck to your Hand.
●Special Summon 1 removed from play "Frost" monster. It cannot attack this turn.

Frost Set 186662x
Frost Set 186662
While you control another "Frost" monster other than "Frost Thrasher" this card is unaffected by the effects of spell and trap cards. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you can select an add 1 "Frost" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Frost Set 186662
If you control 2 or more "Frost" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can select up to 2 removed from play "Frost" monsters and return them to your deck. Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of monsters returned to the deck. This card cannot attack during the turn this effect was used.

Frost Set 186662t
"Frost Worm" + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play "Frost" monsters. Once per turn, if a card effect targets a face-up "Frost" monster you control you can negate that card's effect and destroy it.

Frost Set 186662
Frost Set 186662l
Frost Set 186662q
This card gains effects based on the number of "Frost" monsters you control.
1+: "Frost" monsters you control gain 400 ATK and DEF.
2+: Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Frost" monster in your graveyard from play and select 1 monster your opponent controls. That monster's ATK and DEF become 0 until the End Phase of this turn.
3+: This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Frost Set 186662

descriptionFrost Set EmptyRe: Frost Set

more_horiz
doncha think thier a bit overpowered I mean cmon. Most of them get you plus 1's

more_horiz
sorry that was me wasnt logged in lol

more_horiz
nice set of cards and eff i don't like the pick for your frost prince
9.75/10

more_horiz
@Azza: maybe you should take a look at the current new real sets of cards. Almost every cards in the XX-Sabers series is a +1. Many BW's are +1's. For a deck-type to have a chance at all nowadays it has to be at least capable of generating those card advantages. Not every card I created is a +1, and many are 0's. The +1's are:
Viper
Worm (sorta)
Thrasher (but his +1 is situational)
Prince (but he's 7 stars, and you need monsters in rfp)
Engulfer (but again you need monsters in rfp and its a Syncro that requires a specific tuner)
Frozen Over (although it's only a +1 if you do draw the correct card, otherwise it's a 0)

So, although many have +1 potential, most are situational for getting that +1, and the important thing is that +2's are where you get into OP'd range as far as card advantage goes and I think I've mostly avoided making those.

more_horiz
Yeah. i guess you're right. I find it annoying that this is what yugimonz is now-_-. Otherwise they're a nice set of cards aha and damn 18 of em'. mmm 8.75/10. Tell me when konami picks you up ahah. We'll get some good tcg exclusives lol. (maybe)

more_horiz
Nice work,good pictures,just Frost Prince This name does not fit the image..
9.5/10

more_horiz
Awesome set but that frost prince is kinda overpowered
9.5/10

more_horiz
Good effects and good pictures x].Good job
9/10

more_horiz
WooW their awesome set of cards i'll give you 9/10 !!

Keep going dude xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply