Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
RockeYuki
FluffyTots
Skitoritto
psychoturtle
Zeox
The Spider
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Yillion
Heatnix
Naito Raizu
Juelz Anthony Cruz
16 posters

descriptionJuelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! EmptyJuelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it!

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! 90zgaw
Me:Wussup everyone, Look who just ranked up!Banana Dance
You: Welcome To Ra Juelz.
Me: Thanks guys. Guess what? 
You: What?
Me: I'm finally gonna get to blow up the slifer dorm!

Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! 2896007000

Rules:
1. No visiters Before noon.
2. Take off your shoes before coming in my room. (Wear clean socks.)
3. Don't put your Ass on my bed. (Sit on the couch.)
4. Don't touch my shit, unless given permission to.
5. Bring Your Own food. (This isn't the holiday-in.)
6. Cash Donations Welcome.

I'm really digging my room though: 
Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! Vde3qq

I will be posting both matches and deck lists on in my room, just for show.

Last edited by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionJuelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! EmptyRe: Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it!

more_horiz
Congrats on Ra.

descriptionJuelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! EmptyRe: Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it!

more_horiz
Nigel Uno wrote:
Congrats on Ra.

Thanks bro.

more_horiz
You applied? I didn't notice. Welcome to Ra.

more_horiz
Good, now you can replace Centrik.

How did you make this?

more_horiz
Thanks guys and I second a tourney.

more_horiz
I did too. xD  Welcome to Ra.  Same page.

more_horiz
Congratz

more_horiz
Thanks guys. I appreciate the warm welcomes.

more_horiz
Welcome to RA,keep going up
BTW
that bed looks awesome,the TV is small,but where's ur computer? u didn't say anything about it xD

more_horiz
Welcome to RA, the dorm with the most swag

more_horiz
congrats but you could have waited for the slifer tourney first

more_horiz
The Spider wrote:
Welcome to RA,keep going up
BTW
that bed looks awesome,the TV is small,but where's ur computer? u didn't say anything about it xD

Haha, thanks bro and ask another question about my computer and you will got shot. :p

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Welcome to RA, the dorm with the most swag

Thanks bro, and I like nothing but the best. Smile

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
congrats but you could have waited for the slifer tourney first

Thanks bro, and yeah I wish I could have participated. I was planning on winning that tourney. :p

more_horiz
Congrats JAC , now i finally have a reason to blow up this dorm Twisted Evil .

more_horiz
Congrats dude, I think I'm still leader of Ra but idk XD

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Congrats dude, I think I'm still leader of Ra but idk XD

Thanks Fluff Smile and o.0 keep up with your self. -.-

more_horiz
Skitnica wrote:
Congrats JAC , now i finally have a reason to blow up this dorm Twisted Evil.

Thanks XD

Mess with this dorm and I'll blow your dorm up with you in it. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Pfff, slifer just got a new dorm with metal embedded in the wood, yes its a tree house, and its flame proof. and if you ras come near, we got weapons and will let all hell break loose :D grats!

more_horiz
RockeYuki wrote:
Pfff, slifer just got a new dorm with metal embedded in the wood, yes its a tree house, and its flame proof. and if you ras come near, we got weapons and will let all hell break loose :Dgrats!

I hope it can with stand the nuclear bomb we've been working on. >Smile

more_horiz
I love how he thought he had this in the bag, Maxx "C" and Tragoedia are priceless. LMFAO XD

Juelz Anthony Cruz has finally made it! 2nama85

Last edited by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
pff nukes wont affect it. We made this to withstand anything

more_horiz
Is it noon already? *looks in watch* Yes it is! I have sudden urge to visit Juelzy! Walks in the room, doesn't take his shoes off, jumps in bed right after taking PSP from his table and food from his fridge.

*Looks at Juelz* Congrats bro! ^^ Nevermind me...

more_horiz
I'm alive again. Smile

more_horiz
Woot! We got more Ra Yellows comin' back!

more_horiz
Woot! I'll try to stay active this time. I want more tournaments though! Sparta 

more_horiz
Welcome back pal

more_horiz
Dat necro post.

Salad let it slide.

more_horiz
k sup.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply