Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPlease Help me with this :c Thanks!  EmptyPlease Help me with this :c Thanks!

more_horiz
PS3 or Nintendo 3DS?

descriptionPlease Help me with this :c Thanks!  EmptyRe: Please Help me with this :c Thanks!

more_horiz
Play Station 3 ,lost of Anime games made for it..

descriptionPlease Help me with this :c Thanks!  EmptyRe: Please Help me with this :c Thanks!

more_horiz
3DS.  Line-Up is getting better, mobile, and wrecks your eyes.  PS3 if you're not that of an outdoor person.

more_horiz
3DS right now since it's starting to grow really strong. PS3 is... ok, but I don't care for any of the exclusives or the anime games, so my opinion on it is biased.

Also Xrai said it, 3DS wrecks your eyes so good.

more_horiz
idk its on your personal preference whether you like a portable or not. It also depends on what type of games you like to play if you like better graffics i would recommend ps3. If you like pokemon I would recommend 3ds as x and y will come out soon

more_horiz
If you "must" decide now - PS3. 
If you can wait... wait for PS4 and Xbox One.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply