Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAffiliation Request.  EmptyAffiliation Request.

more_horiz
Hello, i am DragonLord Of The DW. I am the Head Admin/ Site Creator of the Divine Dragon Alliance. We are a small growing community who has a lot to learn. We currently have 117 members and keep on growing. I would post the link but new members are not allowed to post external links for 7 days. Just PM on here if you want more info as i will be sticking around Smile.

descriptionAffiliation Request.  EmptyRe: Affiliation Request.

more_horiz
Hello DragonLord. Duel Academy is not doing any regular affiliations, like being partners and sharing site links for each other. We are now reorganising our forum and after that, we will be making a special program for all the ygo academy sites including even sites that are not academies but still related to ygo. This should be done in a short time, so stay tuned until then. Thanks for your understanding.

more_horiz
Ahh i see, well just let me know when you have everything sorted out so we can discuss this again, but in the mean time is there any chance that someone could put the DA style chat on my forum, I'll be very great-full Smile.

more_horiz
My recommendation is that you pm Amy Kool about that personally, since most of this is her awesome coding skills.

more_horiz
Thanks for your help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply