Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
Whatup Nab
Gremlin
Calz
Efane
Typical Jew™
Naito Raizu
DarkNinjaStyle
Tony Mercer
DarkParadigm
Train Heartnet
ALu
PowerNova
Juelz Anthony Cruz
DarknessRuler
King of the North
BlackWarGreymon
Atem
Heatnix
Centrik
Xxerox
Frisky Badger
Linda-Senpai
DefinitelyNotXrai
Jin Kazama
28 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1 - Page 2 EmptyDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1 - Page 2 Single11

This is a weird round because it uses brackets to move into the top 32 (from which there are five rounds). As such lots of people have a bye.

Round ends on July 19th at midnight. Expect some leniency, but only 6 or 8 hours.

SEND ME DECKLISTS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE PLAYING THIS ROUND. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY END UP IN ME PICKING LOSERS FOR A 'SECOND CHANCE'.

Good luck!

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1

more_horiz
-activity post

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
Lost 1-2 Against Efane. I will always be the mediocre duelist if I don't stop misplaying. Had fun though, GG Bro.

more_horiz
ggs

more_horiz
Activity post? Is it neccesary to say it or ?

more_horiz
Activity post

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
I won 2-1 gg https://i.imgur.com/DphJJFh.png

more_horiz
Confirmed.  Don't like that Naturia Beast.

more_horiz
rai you should of just been automatically moved to the second round like me

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Confirmed.  Don't like that Naturia Beast.

Yay, you ran madolche. XD

Sadly you lost. I didn't run mine because of eev, Naturia beast, and skill drain.

more_horiz
 I'm active I tried to find Alu but he isnt online ever...

more_horiz
Thanks for activity posts. Make sure to send decklists if you haven't. Will update my software for results tonight.

more_horiz
activity post again, i dont see this atem guy anywhere :\

more_horiz
still here, yo.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
Round 2 almost starts and I haven't sent my deck. I will tomorrow, then.

more_horiz
Tables 6-8 have an extension of 24 hours. Any other table I have a good idea about.

ALSO. Haven't sent your decklist? I will remove you if I don't have it. Protip: Give me your decklist.

more_horiz
Sorry, I've been busy and completely forgot about. I'm sending it right away.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
i cannot contact with my opponent Sad

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Single Elimination Round 1 - Page 2 MD1lONc

more_horiz
Activity POst

more_horiz
Here's my problems.

Frisky-Graphic.
sEX Chaos Magician-SaboChan.
Tavo-SuicideSheep.

You're all active, you all have time zones that are similar. I cannot afford to delay this tournament much longer for your benefits.

more_horiz
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:
Here's my problems.

Frisky-Graphic.
Tavo-SuicideSheep.

You're all active, you all have time zones that are similar. I cannot afford to delay this tournament much longer for your benefits.

I'd say off with their heads and the losers get back in for a second chance. >:}

more_horiz
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:
Here's my problems.

Frisky-Graphic.
Tavo-SuicideSheep.

I've been trying to get in touch for the last week but we keep on missing each other by like an hour and, i dont get responds from PM's i will try to stay up all night and hopefully sheep logs on

more_horiz
tavo wrote:
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:
Here's my problems.

Frisky-Graphic.
Tavo-SuicideSheep.

I've been trying to get in touch for the last week but we keep on missing each other by like an hour and, i dont get responds from PM's i will try to stay up all night and hopefully sheep logs on

Work for me starts at 6pm then I get off at 2am. I try to be on for the time I can. But you seem to be busy with School and After School Activities

more_horiz
Umm i send a decklist, right?

more_horiz
Absolutely.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply