Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy E-Hero Deck EmptyMy E-Hero Deck

more_horiz
Hey im trying to make an E-hero deck and want to know if this is okay. Im open for any suggetions and changes. plz comment and rate. My first attempt

My E-Hero Deck Deck_s11

descriptionMy E-Hero Deck EmptyRe: My E-Hero Deck

more_horiz
To play with E-heroes is the biggest mistake!

more_horiz
No, to play with E Heroes and try to make a Fusion deck is the mistake. You either have to make a Little City or a Big City deck in order to have any chance at winning. Go look them up on the yugioh wiki for some pointers.

more_horiz
Why is it so bad? i have had some wins with this

more_horiz
this looks like the deck i use in PSP game 3 years ago....i have to say this deck is outdated ages ago......

more_horiz
Well yeah sorry but its little bad i had own made e-hero deck en it whas pretty good en mufc ppl can win with it it isnt the best but it isnt the badest deck but the thing is fusion this time is hard because they play bottomlos trap hole en boom gone with your fusion thats all i wanted to say.

more_horiz
yea i agree with neko u either have to do Big city or Little City to have a chance. but if u wana do it for fun that's good too My E-Hero Deck Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
king of swamp is important in a e-hero deck:)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply