Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDragon Rulers with Skill EmptyDragon Rulers with Skill

more_horiz
Don't know if this is the right section but...
So yeah.  There are actually different combos rather than discard 4 for Draccosack and Super Rejuv.  This guy talks about stuff like that.  Honestly wants me to try Dragon Rulers. S:  Video is self-explanatory.

EDIT: Another video from same dude. 

Last edited by XraishionX on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDragon Rulers with Skill EmptyRe: Dragon Rulers with Skill

more_horiz
Dragon Rulers with Skill

Your argument is invalid.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
Dragon Rulers with Skill

Get out. >.>  Explain though.  I know that it's almost a majority social belief that Dragon Rulers take no skill, but explain. :I  It's more because bad players win with this deck due to how easy it is to make simple combos, making players who actually think out this deck's combos look evil and terrible. D:

more_horiz
Aha yeah Rulers don't take skill at all, have a go at them, they are not that hard. At least they are not as boring as Evilswarms

Okay..here's a guide for you Razz

Guide to play E-Drags :

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
Dragon Rulers with Skill

It's more because bad players win with this deck due to how easy it is to make simple combos, 

Exactly that.
See, the problem isn't how powerful the deck is, every format has its best decks. The thing is that in previous formats the "best" deck took some skill to pilot, where in this there is no such thing.

more_horiz
People just auto assume tier 1 decks take no skill.

more_horiz
I find it funny how people say Dragon rulers take no skill, yet if it comes to them using the deck, they lose. are you guys telling me that you guys ain't skilled at all? Both Dragon rulers and spellbooks take skill, especially in mirrors, but you guys just cause you're butthurt over them say they take to no skill as an excuse Smile

more_horiz
Placido is a very smart man.

more_horiz
It's like neither of you have played a single game in this format. 

What Placido said is true, people do assume that Tier 1 decks take no skill - they called Wind-up (last format) a skillless deck, even DA had a thread that people compare it with E-Heroes. 
What we're looking at right now is different. Aside from the regular players that always say that "tier 1 takes no skill", now you have the so-called "Professional" players telling you the exact same thing, even those that win big events (YCS/Regional) that use those Tier 1 decks say the same thing - this format is bad...
So like, the statement is true, but it's totally invalid for the format that we are in.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply